**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Extra! Extra! Spider-Man Event is coming your Way!

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

You’re absolutely high if you think last month was easier to get. 270 fights against 25,000 pi opponents.

This event, if done right, has you collecting several places at once. Arena can get you sinister 6 points, catch a spidey points, guilly/p99, and the arena points themselves.

Do a few rounds to hit your sinister 6 points for the 3-day window and come back when it resets. The snapshots add up quickly. If you rush/grind to do one, the others will feel like a chore. That’s because it’s extra work you could’ve avoided by being patient.

I was gonna clear EQ anyway. I get snapshots just for swapping out champs against new bosses. Cool. And the store is setup to allow you to skip some of these and not feel bad. Rewards diminish with time, whereas last month absolutely required 27 legendary runs.

I have no problem with people who say this event isn’t for them. People who say this is harder or more time consuming than last month couldn’t possibly be more wrong.

This might be simpler but it is definitely more time consuming. I was fine with last month’s difficulty and I wanted to do more variants in my free time this month, but that’s not gonna happen soon with all the objectives.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

You’re absolutely high if you think last month was easier to get. 270 fights against 25,000 pi opponents.

This event, if done right, has you collecting several places at once. Arena can get you sinister 6 points, catch a spidey points, guilly/p99, and the arena points themselves.

Do a few rounds to hit your sinister 6 points for the 3-day window and come back when it resets. The snapshots add up quickly. If you rush/grind to do one, the others will feel like a chore. That’s because it’s extra work you could’ve avoided by being patient.

I was gonna clear EQ anyway. I get snapshots just for swapping out champs against new bosses. Cool. And the store is setup to allow you to skip some of these and not feel bad. Rewards diminish with time, whereas last month absolutely required 27 legendary runs.

I have no problem with people who say this event isn’t for them. People who say this is harder or more time consuming than last month couldn’t possibly be more wrong.

This might be simpler but it is definitely more time consuming. I was fine with last month’s difficulty and I wanted to do more variants in my free time this month, but that’s not gonna happen soon with all the objectives.
    If you’re rushing through all 5 difficulties with 3 clears each of 2.2 and 3.2, then sure. We’re 72 hours into the quest and I’ve earned 9 of the EQ objectives using only free energy and 3 refills that were expiring (both uncollected bosses 3x and spidey 2099 cavalier 3x).

I did 12 rounds of arena total over the last 3 days. I got all sinister six rewards, finished two levels of catch a spider, and got 150,000 arena points. When sinister six resets, I’ll do more arena and earn towards multiple events at once.

Try doing whatever variant work you want. The opportunity to make incremental progress towards these rewards is real, especially with AQ and war season down.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    BOOSTER

Start: August 23, 2021 @ 10PM (PT)
    End: August 30, 2021 @ 10PM (PT)

Increases all Gold and Battle Chips earned by 20%!

Does the gold increase include my current stash of 1K+ gold crystals or just the crystals earned beginning on Aug 23?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

BOOSTER

Start: August 23, 2021 @ 10PM (PT)
    End: August 30, 2021 @ 10PM (PT)

Increases all Gold and Battle Chips earned by 20%!

Does the gold increase include my current stash of 1K+ gold crystals or just the crystals earned beginning on Aug 23?

it includes whatever gold crystals and anything regarding gold you have at the time regardless of when you acquired them.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    MunchFlob said:

MunchFlob said:

Kabam Boo said:

Re: Digital Snapshots
    Since you asked so nicely...
    Cavaliers and up should be able to score a max of 15,000 from everywhere.
    Uncollected should be able to score a max of 13,200 from everywhere.
    Conquerors should be able to score a max of 11,700 from everywhere.

Can we have a breakdown of the 15,000 because right now I can only account for 14,250:

Arenas - 1125 x 2 = 2250
    Sinister 6 Solo Events - 250 x 9 = 2250
    Solo Objectives - 9750

Total 14,250

Is one of my assumptions wrong or are there some snapshots I’m missing?

I’ve not seen any response on this yet. The discrepancy of 750 snapshots will make a difference to what I would buy from the store so can we please get an answer on whether the final total is 15,000 or 14,250.
    I've seen a video from richtheman where he explains that he reached out to kabam and they said they will add the missing snapshots to the milestones of the second round of arena
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Anybody have a god G99 target?
  • AnbeiAnbei Posts: 118
    JessieS said:

Search for 9611
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Anbei said:

JessieS said:

Search for 9611
    Thank you !

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Please would it be possible to have more information about the content of the LEGENDS TRADE-IN STORE?
  • I would like to know the limits to the trade-ins. For example, I have 180 T4 Class Crystals. If the most I can trade in is 100 crystals, then I won’t buy any from the Glory Store. However, if the limit is higher than 180, what is that limit so I can continue buying crystals? Same for Gold crystals, etc.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    If I were to purchase the legendary crystal shards, would that be enough for the crystal? Buying the 4 lots only pays out 1000 shards but most crystals require 2000 shards to form one.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Gotta be honest. I'm already bored with the objectives and I'm nowhere near finished with them.

The only thing useful to me thats left in the store is the 5* AG but I'm positive I'll get another skill or mystic anyway.
  • AzmingAzming Posts: 37

The mythic crystals better have a low shard requirement ¥_¥

It’s mostly 2000, but the best scenario would be if it was 1000 shards, which seems unlikely
    For me it would be 4000 shards, since you need to collect 2000 shards for grandmaster crystal.
    Azming said:

The mythic crystals better have a low shard requirement ¥_¥

It’s mostly 2000, but the best scenario would be if it was 1000 shards, which seems unlikely
    For me it would be 4000 shards, since you need to collect 2000 shards for grandmaster crystal.
    It’s already confirmed to be 10k shards
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Sorry if this was asked about earlier, but is this month’s EQ title a reference to Living Colour? Shout out to late 80s/early 90s rock.

Edit - Apparently a fair number of titles are taken from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Gotta be honest. I'm already bored with the objectives and I'm nowhere near finished with them.

The only thing useful to me thats left in the store is the 5* AG but I'm positive I'll get another skill or mystic anyway.

What did you get?

Before

Hunting for Mutant gem.
    After

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Havent got there yet. I'm hunting T5CC so I'm running through act7 at the moment. pulled a 6* Joe Fixit from 7.1 which is awesome and totally worth the effort /sarcasm

Tempted to just give the milestones a miss
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    One of worst store options in long time.

Why they can’t increase the limits so people can buy what they want… instead forced to have buy over priced t5cc.. I would rather more creepy crystal shards
  • finally we are able to collect more shards of 5 and 4 star
  • when do boss rushes start, any idea?

when do boss rushes start, any idea?

There are no boss rushes for this event
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Hello Kabam, legendary celebration crystals started or not?
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

LEGENDS CELEBRATION

7HR FREE CRYSTAL

Start: August 23, 2021 @ 3AM (PT)
    End: August 30, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Where to find Crystal:
    Crystals tab

So the start time is a typo? Or my time converter is broken?😄

• Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Roqbone97 said:

No 7 hour crystals and it’s 3:40am PDT. When will you guys start an event correctly this month. You haven’t done anything as advertised

Ahahahah right
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    So I’m assuming the legends crystal will start at the same time as the others (10am pt) correct?