**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mythic cheaters

AddictorAddictor Posts: 378 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m 100% sure there’re so many cheaters in top 125 for 7.2 legend run. ESP some names are not in English. They sent the new device to the mercs so kabam could not check out IP or something like that. That’s why they can show off their mythic title right now. I absolutely agree that kabam has announced they would cancel this in the future. It’s just ridiculous that those mythic owners are mostly cheaters who just hired the mercs and paid them. These names look so ironic and they’re still enjoying it as they know they don’t deserve MYTHIC!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AddictorAddictor Posts: 378 ★★★
    Any problems with those who clicked disagree? All I said was true! What’s the point for disagree?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    So because the names aren't in english you think they are merced accounts?
    No_oneuk said:

Bro I do have evidence! It’s nothing to do with language. It’s just because I know they’re real cheaters! I won’t say that if it’s not true!
    edited August 2021
    Addictor said:

No_oneuk said:

Bro I do have evidence! It’s nothing to do with language. It’s just because I know they’re real cheaters! I won’t say that if it’s not true!
    What evidence do you have then? Perhaps show us instead of just baselessly accusing people of cheating.

And perhaps if you don't think it's anything to do with language, maybe you shouldn't start your post with listing "their names aren't in English" as one of their crimes.
    I can’t show you evidence because it’s public forum. And it’s something about privacy. But I can tell you the truth that they’re cheaters!
    Addictor said:

I can’t show you evidence because it’s public forum. And it’s something about privacy. But I can tell you the truth that they’re cheaters!

So you have no evidence, what makes you think people are going to rally behind your baseless accusations?
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Wrong forum category
  • Hey @Addictor, we're always looking into any possible exploits and truly appreciate it when players report anything suspicious that they notice in The Contest. If you have come across another player who you feel may be cheating, please report this to our Support Team.

An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player.

You can submit a Support ticket by tapping on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

Thank you in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.