**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any idea how to get more iso8

Just completed act 3. Looking to upgrade my champions before I get into act 4 but not sure what stuff I have to do to get more iso excluding the story.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Jkjkjk, just grind a lot in heroic and master eq, build your 4* roster and do tons of arena and open crystals from them. Try and use the class based iso to match the class of your champion as that saves a ton of iso.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Try and use the class based iso to match the class of your champion as that saves a ton of iso.

quick tip joined to a orevious comment try to only use class iso that matches for the most oart as stated above .

A new player has almost no way of getting class iso, he should definitely try to match class iso but in case he is not able to get that than he should be using the generic one.
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    Grind for ISO-8 in event quests, and when completing quests in Act 4, you'd be overloaded by ISO-8. There are also solo events, like the Sinister Six Assignments, Hero Use, Event Quest Completion, etcetera. ISO-8 won't be hard to get at your level in the game.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Let me know when you find out