**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why , I am cursed

Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Y do I get trash.. I too wanna be a tribe breaker I opened 20 5* n 4 6* champs but I get only trash.. not even a bleed champ.. but duped..
Jus wanna confess... That m tired..
I doubt , y ppl jack the game.. coz of kabamed always
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Me and you both buddy
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    How do u open x4 6*s with only 20 5*s in ur roster?
  • Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
    Jus got another yellow jacket duped.. n last 5 champs I got was iron patroit duped, Karnak, Hawkeye, abdomination, rhino n now yellow jacket duped..

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I-

You have Void, CapIW, BWDO, Cable...

If you have any version of Apoc Cable can R3 right off the bat, no dupe neeed. BWDO is a good choice unduped as well, while CapIW and Void are good investments in an eventual future dupe. You have plenty of available options.
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    Harry_123 said:

Jus got another yellow jacket duped.. n last 5 champs I got was iron patroit duped, Karnak, Hawkeye, abdomination, rhino n now yellow jacket duped..

Use abom with red guardian.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You have a lot of really good 6* champions. Please stop complaining about your roster and post what you’re having trouble with so we can help you.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    If all your 6* were hot garbage then yeah.. but you have some good or great champions who easily are tanks worthy.. thronebreaker eludes me because I lack tier5 class catalyst.. and another thing is I will not randomly rank3 a champion just to get thronebreaker title.. rank up resources are still limited for me. Rng also plays a major role in crystal opening.
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    You won't get 'Tribe Breaker' with that top 5 unless you're BrianGrant. I close my case.
  • Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
    M so helpful😍u guys opened my eyes....
    Love u so much guys...
    Everytime I open 6* champs crystals..
    I close my eyes... N den exit after receiving.. n reopen to see slowly which champ I got... I jus meant... M not a good player..
    But I wish to get atleast a warlock in my 4, 5, 6 roaster.. not.olways thrash...
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Harry_123 said:

you have plenty of good 6*s but to your credit a lot of them need to be awakened and at high sig
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    [I hate word suggestions] I wanted to say ‘rank3’ worthy.. instead @#$& change it to ‘tanks’…. But it was my mistake of not rechecking.. lol
  • Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    I too aspire to become Tribe Breaker
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Harry_123 said:

Meanwhile I still don’t have a 5 or 6 star void. Cursed I am so. 😞