**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking to go suicide masteries please help!

I'm trying to see if I have a good roster for suicide masteries. Who should I choose or should I go a different mastery path?

Comments

• Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39
    I'm looking to r5 aegon soon
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I started them this year. Very expensive unit wise, but worth it to me. Dupe Omega Red first. Then hope for Magneto, Corvus and Claire. Corvus will help your AQ while you keep cgr freed up for content. I don't use Aegon for most things. I raised Moleman instead, but skill has a few options now with the buffs.

You have a while if you haven't bought the cores. Save up 10,000 units....
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Make sure you have enough to max out liquid courage. It will increase your attack with no further increase in bleed damage taken.

Some of your best champs may not be suited for suicides right now (wasp, AA, BWDO, Sym Supreme) but you could focus on ranking others that would benefit while saving up cores. (Omega, Ultron, Colossus)
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    To give you an idea of cost/timelines... I unlocked them fully about 2 years ago, after playing on and off for 5 years.

I used some of the old carb sales they used to do to get most of it unlocked, plus the odd core bought here or there. As those are less common, you've got to face up to a good 5k+ in saved units.

That is a lot...

They have huge value from faster damage, faster arena and in my case, free healing from willpower, for Omega, Corvus and Diablo. But... My rank up decisions are definitely effected by whether they work with suicides.

You have a great roster for not using them bear in mind, but if you do go with them, consider that you'll need certain champs to make them shine in longer content and not feel like a heal potion drain... aegon, Omega, ghost, Corvus, Diablo, red mags, max sig guardian, Angela, Hercules etc.