**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why , I am cursed

Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Y do I get trash.. I too wanna be a tribe breaker I opened 20 5* n 4 6* champs but I get only trash.. not even a bleed champ.. but duped..
Jus wanna confess... That m tired..
I doubt , y ppl jack the game.. coz of kabamed always
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Me and you both buddy
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    How do u open x4 6*s with only 20 5*s in ur roster?
  • Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
    Jus got another yellow jacket duped.. n last 5 champs I got was iron patroit duped, Karnak, Hawkeye, abdomination, rhino n now yellow jacket duped..

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I-

You have Void, CapIW, BWDO, Cable...

If you have any version of Apoc Cable can R3 right off the bat, no dupe neeed. BWDO is a good choice unduped as well, while CapIW and Void are good investments in an eventual future dupe. You have plenty of available options.
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    Harry_123 said:

Jus got another yellow jacket duped.. n last 5 champs I got was iron patroit duped, Karnak, Hawkeye, abdomination, rhino n now yellow jacket duped..

Use abom with red guardian.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You have a lot of really good 6* champions. Please stop complaining about your roster and post what you’re having trouble with so we can help you.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    If all your 6* were hot garbage then yeah.. but you have some good or great champions who easily are tanks worthy.. thronebreaker eludes me because I lack tier5 class catalyst.. and another thing is I will not randomly rank3 a champion just to get thronebreaker title.. rank up resources are still limited for me. Rng also plays a major role in crystal opening.
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    You won't get 'Tribe Breaker' with that top 5 unless you're BrianGrant. I close my case.
  • Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
    M so helpful😍u guys opened my eyes....
    Love u so much guys...
    Everytime I open 6* champs crystals..
    I close my eyes... N den exit after receiving.. n reopen to see slowly which champ I got... I jus meant... M not a good player..
    But I wish to get atleast a warlock in my 4, 5, 6 roaster.. not.olways thrash...
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Harry_123 said:

you have plenty of good 6*s but to your credit a lot of them need to be awakened and at high sig
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    [I hate word suggestions] I wanted to say ‘rank3’ worthy.. instead @#$& change it to ‘tanks’…. But it was my mistake of not rechecking.. lol
  • Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    I too aspire to become Tribe Breaker
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Harry_123 said:

Meanwhile I still don’t have a 5 or 6 star void. Cursed I am so. 😞