**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do you play MCOC

AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Hey summoners
Sometimes I feel like the game is boring but personally I’m still addicted to it. I’ve been asking myself Why I’m still playing this game after so many years. I got my reason. What about you? What is your biggest reason or motivation to play this game?

Why do you play MCOC 158 votes

I’m a big fan of marvel. I just love these characters
43%
DrZolaLightburn22Jcray705Robbo101zuffySundance_2099bm3eppsAinyNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235SpiderCoolsSandeepSAgentDoom9KerneasNEXTONMoosetiptronicMysterioshadow_lurker22FluffyPigMonsterColonaut123 69 votes
I’m a collector. I wanna collect all champs to show my power
2%
TheHoodedDormammute_dua_shumMercury79Crcrcrc 4 votes
I’m good at fighting and I’m big fan of war
2%
MiStaLovaMauledBuffBeastHelping 4 votes
I’m just chilling, tryna make friends via this game
1%
abqberpsp742DaRkLoRd222567 3 votes
I wanna quit but my alliance mates don’t let me go
2%
JadedUvoginThanks_D19CabbageRancher 4 votes
I’ve spent a lot of time and effort including money, feel pity to leave
15%
Erza_Scarletjdrum663Casidy11_frodo2377Spurgeon14ChampioncriticFloorKillerDjmagsWozzy101KRANꓘFenicoUsername19273MaqsoodCarracho01odishika123AlmccarthyFTPAllDayraviXsharmaBurrito2525Nalak8 25 votes
I just love everything about this game and I love kabam
7%
Furious_Fighter1RookiieDoctor_Strange19ScarXWill3808RiptideBlôdletterJoshKosh557Ddr7822MkkalNeev_4321DEVILPOOL 12 votes
Other
23%
GarryDKHaji_Saab2StarKingSpeedbumpCondemnedToeCazTerraRahultripathiyuwwvonkCap366Denzel116Colinwhitworth69LoveshackRockypantherxItsDamienMattstafariDwhalen8554J0eySn0wAomine_Daiki10 37 votes

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Other
    Peer pressure!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I wanna quit but my alliance mates don’t let me go
    😂 although an option for “all above” could also apply.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Other
    It’s fun and fresh because constantly adding new stuff, and I love comix. I like the mix of strategy and skill, roster building and alliance cooperation.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Other
    It's a unique mobile game.
    The controls and quite smooth and well-optimised( when they are working) unlike similar games like Injustice which feels very clunky. I love pulling off a difficult fight or doing something exciting with my champions. I love pulling various champions because most of them are unique and have different-ish playstyles. I love grinding a bit to complete content and work towards a goal. I'm also quite addicted and like the community.

Basically all of the above.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Other
    Routine.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Other
    Just a lot of good memories to remember. For example when I'm using 5* Storm in arena I remember that she was my first ever 5* champ and I got her like 4 years ago. At that time I was still going to high school. Simply nostalgia.😄
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I could hit a few of these reasons lol.

But the main was is I freaked love marvel
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★

5 years of pain and effort playing this game It's too late to quit

Help
    I feel ya bro
    Renaxqq said:

Just a lot of good memories to remember. For example when I'm using 5* Storm in arena I remember that she was my first ever 5* champ and I got her like 4 years ago. At that time I was still going to high school. Simply nostalgia.😄

Cute

I had a hard time with many things in my life and this game provided an escape from real life. It has all my favorite characters (kinda) and reminds me of my Childhood. I love just playing. I’ve made many friends here and it has been a positive experience overall.

Good for ya
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Other
    I’ve not really had a reason to leave to be honest. I’ve come close a few times due to the state of the game, but at this point it doesn’t really interfere with anything else I need/want to do (not that I have any other hobbies)

Besides, and this might be a strange one, but I really like the community. Sure it has a lot of...questionable individuals, but there are a lot of great and interesting people too.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s fun
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Besides, and this might be a strange one, but I really like the community. Sure it has a lot of...questionable individuals, but there are a lot of great and interesting people too.

Great and interesting like mr INTERESTED, right?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I love marvel comics. I like skill based games. Enough said
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Other

Great and interesting like mr INTERESTED, right?
    Oh he was certainly an INTERESTING character
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I’m a collector. I wanna collect all champs to show my power
    My cat died my girlfriend dumped me parents told me to work part time for living friends are in diffrent states i think this satisfyed you
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Other
    I retired in 2018. COVID lockdowns brought me back.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    That's a damn good question. I wish I had an answer.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    I’ve spent a lot of time and effort including money, feel pity to leave
    Mainly coz of dopamine
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I’m just chilling, tryna make friends via this game
    With the amount of money I have spent with my mcoc account.. I feel it would be a waste.. so from whalin to f2p.. if there is such a thing. I grind arena religiously when I gave time.. and open arena crystals hoping for units.. open cav crystal and maybe pull a 5* or 6*.