**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner resort

All my milestones are pending and won’t let me claim them after purchasing summoner resort pass. Also won’t let me sign in to contact support…

Comments

• _Q8__Q8_ Posts: 2
    Did u can start to claim?because mine also same problems with u
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    You need to claim the purple sunglasses for today to actually claim the rewards.

• Hello @DrMuerte! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the game. Fortunately, you can submit a ticket to the support team even if you can't access the game. We hope this helps!

• Hello @_Q8_! If you continue experiencing issues with the game, we recommend you submit a ticket to support so that this is taken a further look into.

• scthrscthr Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. The milestones of Summoner resort are to be dealt with. Who should I feed back these questions to?
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    Like I said, you need to get the purple sunglasses for today to claim the rewards.
  • IcarosacroIcarosacro Posts: 6
    @kabam

Hello @_Q8_! If you continue experiencing issues with the game, we recommend you submit a ticket to support so that this is taken a further look into.

Following a tutorial i mess up the buying for the Summer Canteen, recently a message told that we could inform that so it can be reversal. I spend to get the awakening gem, i really hope that it can be done. I can send the tutorial and everything, because i really want it. Where can i send that info? I'm a little lost.
    Thanks!!!