**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problems with Chat [Mod edited Title for Clarity]

Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
No chat ability, had cable company come and completely rewire my house to address internet issues. Seem to fix certain issues so I know the game issues that have been happening to me are on kabams end. Stop telling us to delete and reinstall our games. And fix the game. You continue to add more and more without addressing underlying issues. Logged in after last nights maintenance and have absolutely no alliance chat ability. And globals cut out every 9 seconds. Yet in group discussion I see no topic of issue?

Comments

• It sounds like you have been Chat Banned. We cannot discuss or investigate actions taken on individual accounts in the forums, so please reach out to our Support Team in game via the in-game menu.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    It’s the whole alliance
  • Hmm, that is odd then. I'll ask the team to look into it. Can you offer any more information? Like what device and OS you're using?
    iPhone 7+, iOS 11.1 all apps are up to date including phone.
    I sent support a message as well.
    Just curious but how do I change my profile pic? In forums?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    All chats are blinking (as if they're fading in and out from visible to not visible) uncontrollably.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Global chat is getting disappeared very often nowadays
    ANDROID 6.0.1
    Sony Xperia Z2
  • Sam716Sam716 Posts: 24
    edited November 2017
    I posted about this earlier at least I’m not the only one our whole alliance couldn’t chat it’s working now but does the flickering thing on and off that someone else mentioned
    iPhone and iPad
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    This has been happening for a while now. It's quite annoying, especially since it eats messages you try to post, causing you to have to retype it all.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    All day my chats been screwy it started with golbal chat i'd type a message and it would go in and out and wouldn't send so I type a and it went through.

My allaince chat keeps fading in and out, leaving off messages and up until 8hrs ago there was nothing and barely any messages from the last 7 hours.

Honestly what did you do to screw this up and how soon can you fix it
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    my chat keeps disappearing and reappearing its very odd and when you send a message it lags for a bit then disappears and comes back again. idk what that is about but its annoying.
  • Chat keeps disappearing then when u open it only half appears, and alliance general l keeps deleting
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I also have been having trouble today could post earlier but now can not... I did not get even get censored the last several times I posted. I also can not send private messags in game...

Samsung galaxy j7 prime
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Now it all of a sudden started working... just wanted to give an update after commenting. Thanks if it was the dev/support team that fixed the issue!
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Chats are blinking,
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    A lot of people are experiencing it, and they're silent as usual.
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    The chat is blinking constantly and having to retype what I write. My entire alliance is dealing with this issue too.
  • Hey everyone, I'm very sorry to hear everyone's experiencing this issue. After loading up my own game, I can see what you're describing with the blinking and the weirdness going on. I've raised this up to make sure the team are aware of it. If I get any fresh info about it, I'll share what I can.

Thank you for your patience, and please accept my apologies for the trouble you're all having.
  • Having problems with chat since yesterday. Every time I send a text shows as ############## Is anyone having the same problem? Im running andoid 7.1.1 in my device.
    Every chat in game keeps coming up and down and this is their reply! How are we supposed to coordinate attacks if we can’t talk to one another? And no not everyone in alliance has line.
    Btw I followed every step! But it’s on a larger scale folks.
    No chat is working now