**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star mystic should I rank up

I also do have a mystic gem if thus changes the option

Which 5 star mystic should I rank up 21 votes

Magik
52%
Kamikaze_TurtleEtjamaStaphMemberErcarretRenaxqqZan0Scrubhan0utlineWooptyfrickendooCynicAndyBeardo 11 votes
Longshot
4%
Butman 1 vote
Dragonman
9%
Dfraga71388Cap45 2 votes
Diablo
33%
Hammerbro_64Ben550pQfuryDa_MonstrousityReal_Madrid_76_2qm44MarvelFan352 7 votes

Comments

• Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Dragonman
    It’s a tie between Diablo and dragon man, but dragon dude can do so many awesome things the more I learn him
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Dragonman
    He possibly my first 6* r3
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Magik
    Dragon man is one of my favorite champions to play, but Magik is one of the most reliable power control champs in the game and has some sustainability with limbo health recovery.

Regardless who you choose to rank, Magik should get the gem.
  • Damian271234Damian271234 Posts: 6

Dragon man is one of my favorite champions to play, but Magik is one of the most reliable power control champs in the game and has some sustainability with limbo health recovery.

Regardless who you choose to rank, Magik should get the gem.

Yes i was thinking using the gem on her she gets the biggest boost and I was not sure who to actually r5 yet but all of them are r3
  • Damian271234Damian271234 Posts: 6
    Cap45 said:

It’s a tie between Diablo and dragon man, but dragon dude can do so many awesome things the more I learn him

Yea both of them are good I don't really know how diablo works since his buff is it very good?
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    Dragonman
    Dragon man hands down. Bully opponents into the corner and just wreck them. Plus immunities and able to perform well in multiple variants (XL, Hero, Mystic)