Options

Ghost bug or silent nerf?

Once the hotfix went live me and many many others are completely unable to phase the recoil damage on ghosts sp2 with hood. Try it for yourself, I'm willing to guess it won't work for you either.

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Is already a thread open with the same issues regarding all champs & 5 hit combos

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/276650/unable-to-dex-after-5hit-combo-v32-1-1#latest
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Once the hotfix went live me and many many others are completely unable to phase the recoil damage on ghosts sp2 with hood. Try it for yourself, I'm willing to guess it won't work for you either.

Seriously? You think if they silent nerf a champ for the first time in the games history, it would during a hotfix update for one of the worst, longest lasting bug ever? Yeah, makes absolute sense.
    Instead of simply attacking someone on the forums maybe go outside and take a breather haha. Why not just go try it yourself and contribute something worthwhile to the thread.
    Write to support as well. File a ticket and try and provide some video proof.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★

Have u thought that u couldnt dex because the dex bug and parry bug is still actually there as they said the dex issue wont be resolved for a while even after the hotfixes it still wont be 100% so dont call this a nerf or a ghost bug when its to do with a bug that be in the works of a fix for a long time
  • Options
    Grim7787Grim7787 Posts: 73

This is definitely happening...

Syn isn't broken. it seems they(Kabam) have adjusted the timing on the Sp2 animation itself. It's not allowing you to dash back at the appropriate time to avoid recoil because the animation seems to be going for an extra half sec or whatever. Looks like yet another shady background tweak being played around with to "nerf" her. Definitely don't want it left as is and we get the "wasn't working as intended..." cookie cutter response. It's appalling that they think experienced players that use these champs on a daily basis won't notice these things... smdh

Whoever's in the background trying to sneak that tweak in, please stop. Just put it back to what it was... thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    edited August 2021
    The same happening to me , I can’t phase the special 2 recoil damage after the update, it was working just fine before the recent parry/dex fix update.

I’m sure it’s related to the parry/dex issue and it’s hot fix update, because parry & dex still bugged for me plus delay in dex response after 5 hits combo , plus this new Ghost issue.

Hope they can find a solution before war season start or there will be a huge mess.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,204 ★★★★★

Oh pls stop with the silent nerf bs

it's not like they don't happen
    @AverageDesi how many silent nerfs can you name? I'll give you one, Bishop. How many others have there been?
  • Options
    Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    edited August 2021
    The phase recoil time is definitely of.
    Normally I can phase recoil 10 out 10, but I couldn’t phase the recoil a single time.
    Kabam pls step up and fix this.

It’s unbelievable how many bugs and issues we have to deal with at the same time.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

@AverageDesi how many silent nerfs can you name? I'll give you one, Bishop. How many others have there been?
    @Demonzfyre that's who i had in mind too. what a coincidence. although looking at recent events hercules might be a close second
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre that's who i had in mind too. what a coincidence. although looking at recent events hercules might be a close second
    apparently it was "bugged" before
  • Options

So just bishop and even though it was "silent", it was probably never supposed to make it to the game that way in the first place.

So really, they don't happen. Bishop was super recent and again, probably needed to happen silent or not.

People cry "nerf" Everytime there's a possible issue with a champion. Kabam doesn't have a history of silent nerfs so let's not act like they do.
  • Options

So just bishop and even though it was "silent", it was probably never supposed to make it to the game that way in the first place.

So really, they don't happen. Bishop was super recent and again, probably needed to happen silent or not.

People cry "nerf" Everytime there's a possible issue with a champion. Kabam doesn't have a history of silent nerfs so let's not act like they do.
    Silent nerf to Hercules confirmed aswell.

Whacking that sly nerf hammer left and right recently
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Weren't they saying it was a bug?
  • Options

Qfury said:

They can't go saying it was a bug considering for whole of last month we fought him and he wouldn't die to a single sp3. That feature has been showcased by content creatures & why it might not be the sole reason certain people would of grinded for him in arena or spent there hard earned money it was still a really really good feature of the champ which has now been taken away.

Just kabam doing there shady moves again. Nothing new really. This isn't the first time and It most definitely won't be the last.
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Qfury said:

They can't go saying it was a bug considering for whole of last month we fought him and he wouldn't die to a single sp3. That feature has been showcased by content creatures & why it might not be the sole reason certain people would of grinded for him in arena or spent there hard earned money it was still a really really good feature of the champ which has now been taken away.

Just kabam doing there shady moves again. Nothing new really. This isn't the first time and It most definitely won't be the last.
    I mean to me it sounds like immortality can't activate on SP3. As in if you go to zero health during a SP3, you can't activate immortality.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Hopefully we can get this at least acknowledged by kabam. I would hate to have this be permanent