**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreakers who did SOP: Did you complete all milestones? (27/27)

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
Curious to hear what Thronebreakers think, and how the level of difficulty was perceived at the Endgame level.

I personally did all milestones (used quite a few items overall; nothing crazy) but I never felt roadblocked; interested to hear how other Thronebreakers went before the big challenge comes

Thronebreakers who did SOP: Did you complete all milestones? (27/27) 410 votes

Every point and max rewards! (27/27)
67%
gahrlingDNA3000CoatHang3rGamerJh_DezCrys23danielmathcradlemanBashlordDrZolaBadroseBendyLeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wMegaSkater67Heinz11Haji_SaabMagicBentonWorld EaterRaganator 277 votes
Missed it by that much (24-26/27)
18%
DeeparviSwe_wolfisCrimsonBadgerSIlverProfessorccrider474GK_23OdachiHendrossSw0rdMasterSyndicatedLordBaldyBaldTheEducationHilldaryuwRaikisNEXTONwvonkCN50Cr7ms7rs7Cain 75 votes
Needed more champs/items (<23)
14%
TaxHort4TreoLuciusVorenusMSRDLDSupaflyaznAspenWoody_federBaseballguy711SceptilemaniacRahultripathiTrevisLawKiptonadeSandeepSColinJensen21AdvrdxevilMoosetiptronicBattle_GreninjaTheAngryOne 58 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yup
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    Yessir!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Got everyone except for this event. Plan to work on them when I get back from my trip today.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Ended up using 4 L1 revives.
    Favourite fights were Mysterio, sinister and Emma

Least enjoyable was Venom, never liked fighting him and having to do venom vs venom for the obj felt tedious.

Overall was alright but I'm more excited for the final challenge
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Used revive on Sym supreme vs cosmic because it was a bs fight requiring perfect rng. It was fine though since every other fight was easier that I imagined. Used another revive on domino vs Ghost because I got tired of trying for a solo and it was the last fight and I had too many revives anyway. It was fun and enjoyable. The infinite tries did help a lot for getting lots of solos.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Reviveless. Was very snore.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I got all rewards I wasn’t planning on to but I just did it
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I did all but the Emma week. Super happy with the rewards I am getting.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Became TB during Emma...man I'd love to have those back weeks/quests/points. I'd be up another couple tiers automatically.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Just realized that I voted the wrong thing. I’m at 16 points currently because I got thronebreaker halfway through sop. Also, my goal was to get to 15 so that I could get the two t5cc selectors so I got to where I wanted to, I’m just not at the top milestone.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I will have 27 but I haven’t beaten Ghost yet
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Main was perfect. Alt was 20pts…no apocalypse or magneto.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    24. Didn't bother with the first 3 weeks as I was dead set on finishing 7.2 exploration.

Happy with that tbh as I wasn't really bothered tbh
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Didn’t feel like going for it, got to 10 points and felt fine to stop there
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Woozie said:

Curious to hear what Thronebreakers think, and how the level of difficulty was perceived at the Endgame level.

I personally did all milestones (used quite a few items overall; nothing crazy) but I never felt roadblocked; interested to hear how other Thronebreakers went before the big challenge comes

didn't feel the need to whale out for some extra sig stones. Got 19, not remotely disappointed.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    spent some units cuz I wanted the sigs for aa.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    herm said:

Woozie said:

didn't feel the need to whale out for some extra sig stones. Got 19, not remotely disappointed.
    How're you gonna disagree with an opinion- anyhow, I only have 2 awakened 6*s and I'm not desperate for them to have more sigs
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Couldn't be asked to go above 23. Didn't do Emma. Probably won't do Ghost either. Wouldn't know what I'd do with these rewards if I got them.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    None of the options provided applied to me. I only got 15 points, but not because I needed other champs or items, but more just because that's all I cared to get. Didn't really push to complete some of the special objectives because I was content with the class Nexus and 2 T5CC selectors. 😊
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Got all the points but with the fight against Emma, i really though o would never make it !