**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I just saw a post about her being a good comic champion.

I have her 4star. Should I bring her up or is she just meh,

I have thor at 4/40

Angela is 1/10

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I just saw a post about her being a good comic champion.

I have her 4star. Should I bring her up or is she just meh,

I have thor at 4/40

Angela is 1/10

She's worth a 4/40 if you have extra t4b. If not definitely rank her to at least 3/30.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    So, it depends on if you have Thor duped. If yes then stick with Thor. If no, then Angela is better without having to be duped.

They are both pretty close though. If it was me I would rank Angela just because I enjoy the regen.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    With suicides she's almost impossible to kill. Very good champ, behind hyp and thor
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    If you already run Hyperion @ 4/40, is she worth bringing her up to 4/40?
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    she is worth rank 5, i dont even use her specials because the more power saved the more damage she does, seriously the best cosmic champ in my opinion, Once i get 2 bars of power i use heavy attack im getting around 8k damage per heavy. even her medium and light attacks are criting for 2-3k damage around 2 bars of power, plus she gets regen and Armour up. The only reason i think people haven't considered her best cosmic yet is because not she has not been around long enough for everyone to have her , also you dont need to have her duped
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Angela produces so much great buffs would rank up!
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    she is worth rank 5, i dont even use her specials because the more power saved the more damage she does, seriously the best cosmic champ in my opinion, Once i get 2 bars of power i use heavy attack im getting around 8k damage per heavy. even her medium and light attacks are criting for 2-3k damage around 2 bars of power, plus she gets regen and Armour up. The only reason i think people haven't considered her best cosmic yet is because not she has not been around long enough for everyone to have her , also you dont need to have her duped

If you use her Sp1 she gains fury and once you fill the first bar after she gets another. Stacking 3 fury
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    She's the worst for md tho, caveat. But she's up there with hype and Thor. I love her
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    She is amazing for damage, Fury stack, precision stack, armor stack, small regen, with buffs she buffs against debuffs. Her only downfall is again MD or Voodoo spirit venom cause of all the buffs.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited November 2017

Don't forget that if she has fury active and you activate sp1 it raises her attack by 900 for 20 seconds. That's a lot of extra damage.
    I usually build to sp1, wait for fury, activate sp1, then build power meter all the way and give the smack down!

...and yes, her heavy is +2000 crit rating
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    thanks for the tips