**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do you play MCOC

2»

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I’m a collector. I wanna collect all champs to show my power
    I don't collect and upgrade champions to complete a new content, I complete a new content to collect and upgrade champions \(*_*)/
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    It is rewarding, i've invested money into this game, I have fun, the next great champ I might get from a crystal is enticing.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I’m a big fan of marvel. I just love these characters
    this and the fact that I'm slightly addicted. Haven't spent any money or anything but...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Other
    Boredom.
    Not wanting to leave my alliance (have made way too many friends via this game)
    And I've been playing for 5 years. Leaving the game would be illogical, since it would have been wasted time. I stick around because of that. And the community sometimes.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Gambling addiction.

I appreciate your honesty
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I just love everything about this game and I love kabam
    So the one I choose was the closest but it’s not completely true.

My main reason is I enjoy it and have fun investing my time into this game. I’ve also meet some really cool people through it and am pretty good friends with some of my alliance mates.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    It’s the best fighting game out there

I’ve tired the dc version and it lost my account three times even tho I had the pw
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Other
    Ronin sp3 animation that's all.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    and that's it. i'm a big Marvel fan so that's the only reason .. I love the characters so I look past most of the issues because of my fandom.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Other
    You had to add "I love Kabam" for that option to loose it's members
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Because kabam miike doesn't buff Cyclops and groot
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I like the game.
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Other
    I like this game... New contents... New champs... And I like the way kabam responds to players... Most of the games forums are very worst you know... And lots of games have ads in them... Maybe if kabam starts to post ads on loading screen I'll quit...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Because kabam miike doesn't buff Cyclops and groot

Do any of your comments actually make any sense ? Lol
    I forget you’re new here.

No, they don’t.
  • NemeschyNemeschy Posts: 53
    I started playing because I love marvel. Nowadays i play because I am always wanting to be on the most lag ridden/most bugged game I can find. Just so happens that this is it.