**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are 3 stars still in cav crystals?

I’d really like to know why we still have worthless 3 or even 4 stars in the cav crystals? You can’t use them going for cav title it makes about as much sense as getting 40% or 50% exp boost when your at level 60. If your gonna call it a cav crystal it should be 5-6 stars just like you have to use to get the title and then thronebreaker after that. Same goes for the calander when you get 1k gold like that’s ever gonna help anyone rank anything up after level maybe 10

Comments

• Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    i love when people post about 3 stars in cav crystals, it's so funny
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited August 2021

If your gonna call it a cav crystal it should be 5-6 stars just like you have to use to get the title and then thronebreaker after that.

Thats what Mythic Crystal is here for.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Cav crystals are a great way to keep topped up on ISO, but PHC/GM/Cav crystals have always been a horrendous way to gather new champs. Buy them for the right reasons and you'll do fine; buy them to pull 6*s and you won't, unless you really whale out.

I personally love buying Cavs since I don't have too much more to spend my units on, I constantly grind arena anyway and I'm too lazy to save up for July 4th etc deals. For me, it's the thrill of gambling without any real money or risk involved (the way I do it), which is the best type of gambling thrills you can have.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Because they repeat the same design for different levels. I didn’t buy cavs ever because I knew kabam set it up to be the phc for our level, mostly 2 stars, Cav mostly 3 stars.. the next level will be useless 4 stars, repeat repeat..

I would gladly buy crystals if the bare minimum was 4 stars. That means 24 iso blocks. Give me all the 4 stars.
    Then they won’t be 200-300 units a pop.

Gotta keep the minimum bet low to keep the cash rolling! 😂
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Why do they put cereal in the Raisin Bran? Why not just sell boxes of raisins? That's what we really want.

The box is the best part of that garbage. Raisins are bleh to begin with, but then you add some cereal that tastes like cardboard. Now were cookin’.
    Hard pass; best part is the bran. This joke's humor follows a bell curve relating to the age of the viewer; effects may vary.

Gambling is fun. Dumb, but fun.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Because then you will not have iso issue.
  • Why do they put cereal in the Raisin Bran? Why not just sell boxes of raisins? That's what we really want.

The box is the best part of that garbage. Raisins are bleh to begin with, but then you add some cereal that tastes like cardboard. Now were cookin’.
    This may be the most controversial post I've ever seen
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    You're right, 3 stars being in Cavaliers are not only worthless, but they also completely go against Kabam's previous crystal pools. For example, PHC's have 3 rarities, 2-4 stars. GMC's have 3 rarities, 3-5 stars. Why do Cavalier crystals have four rarities? It would only make sense for it to have 4-6 stars, but no. Also to the people who bring up ISO, how many Cav crystals does the average player open? Not that many. A bit of ISO and a tiny fraction of a 5 star crystal every cav crystal is not that insane. It's not too late to just remove 3 stars from the pool, wouldn't imbalance anything and would just make opening them sting a bit less.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Because it makes for fun posts on the forum
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    As @xNig said, then they would cost 1k units. Imagine spending 1k units for a 4 star. People would complain about a 1k crystal having a 4 star. Kabam will remove that and the crystal will cost 1500 units for a guaranteed 5 star and a chance at 6 star. Complaints again. Kabam will remove that and sell a 6 star crystal for 2500 units and people will say it is not worth it. Then kabam will sell 6. Star nexus for a 6 star nexus.oh wait..😃
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    3stars out makes the most sense or the chance of pulling them should be extremely low. 4stars at least offers ISO to help with level ups.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    There should be a 0.0% chance at pulling a 3* character from a crystal that costs 300 units. 4* sure, but no way 3*'s should be in there, it's pathetic.