**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level 36 and Capacity Won't Even Allow Me to Store Enough T4 Basic to Upgrade 5* Champs

Stateen81Stateen81 Posts: 6
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Kabam is totally unreasonable in limiting the capacity for players unwilling to pay for faster advancement. I am now Level 36 and can't further my champs. Maybe I should just quit the game altogether.

Comments

• Stateen81Stateen81 Posts: 6
    Sorry I meant T4 Basic Catalyst
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Lol. Levelup.
    I am leveling up the question is - where can I find what the current Kabam level details are? So what level will get me to next step because I have already leveled up a few already with no changes. Helpful to know where I am going
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Also if you don't already have it if this is really that big of a problem to you buy the sigil.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Just use some XP boosts and do story mode, you're not meant to be ranking 5stars at your level
    LOL not intended shouldn't couldn't. I just concentrated on a few champs so it's not like they have given more than usual. Also alliance has been good at growing members so my Kabam universe is where it should be
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    If you don’t have the space you haven’t done enough to need the champ at the rank
    Wow so many negative nannies here. "I am's what I ams and I ain'ts no more"
    Anyone else finding the game totally crapping all the time? Not so bad grinding but totally sucks in quest and war when losing so much life points. Lost almost all LP from crashes on one quest .. 100% -> 50% -> 25% -> 12.5% .. on 2 of 3 champs
  • A199A199 Posts: 1
    Stateen81 said:

I am leveling up the question is - where can I find what the current Kabam level details are? So what level will get me to next step because I have already leveled up a few already with no changes. Helpful to know where I am going

I wish they would give this information out too. I have been trying to grind a baby FTP account out and have T2A about to expire and just wish I knew what level I needed to push to that lets me get 6 T4B in my inventory to R4 a 5*. If anyone knows when the T4B limit goes up without the sigil I'd appreciate the knowledge.
  • NemeschyNemeschy Posts: 53
    When the leveling system was built out, 5* champs were not even a thing. So it just has not been re-balanced for how the game exists now sadly. At that level the game "thinks" you should be using 3 and 4 star champs lol.
  • Th3Und3rd0gTh3Und3rd0g Posts: 18
    Use lots of xp boosts. Don't save any. You'll just sit on them once your 60
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    A199 said:

Stateen81 said:

I wish they would give this information out too. I have been trying to grind a baby FTP account out and have T2A about to expire and just wish I knew what level I needed to push to that lets me get 6 T4B in my inventory to R4 a 5*. If anyone knows when the T4B limit goes up without the sigil I'd appreciate the knowledge.
    I would say that it will make more sense for accounts that low not be able to acquire T2A rather than have them expire.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No cares if you quit. Goodbye.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I do not know exactly. But I can garantee you will be able to store 4 t2a by level 45. I believe it is even at 40 but am not sure.
    If you can store enough t2a for a rank 4 you should also be able to store enough t4b to do so.