**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry and Dexterity compensation

Kabam,

Throne breaker player here. I read your message regarding the compensation and would like to share a concern for players who have not achieved this milestone yet. Your statement says payout based on progression. There is a fine line there. Your game has affected everyone and I think the compensation should be even. How can you guys say to an uncollected player for example, the game worked better for you p, so you get less payout. On the flip side of things I understand that the player is earning different rewards. I reported this controls issue a year ago and you all closed my tread. It has gotten so bad now and it’s all over YouTube by good players so here comes the fix now. I personally know of people who used to play your game and walked away. I also know of folks who stop progress because of the flawed system. I just think this is a game problem across the board and if it affects everyone, then everyone gets compensated evenly.

Comments

• Hi kablammm ,this truly is a Delicate matter, and I stated my thoughts about it in my ticket , and hope yal listen to me this time , cav players that want TB need compensation packages containing units,, units that I have spend over the last few months knowing about these issues, but it didnt start there I bin having same issues almost over a year it's the lagg that is killing me I can deal with parry issus, seriously kabam dont sent me a 6* nexus I have 30 6* I dont need 6* , i need my units or health recourses back that I I spend on a bugged game , dont disappoint us
  • Still kabam you doing a kickass job with the game just a few tweaking and twirling and we can enjoy the game as we all know is the best one out there
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ckent1099 said:

Kabam,

Throne breaker player here. I read your message regarding the compensation and would like to share a concern for players who have not achieved this milestone yet. Your statement says payout based on progression. There is a fine line there. Your game has affected everyone and I think the compensation should be even. How can you guys say to an uncollected player for example, the game worked better for you p, so you get less payout. On the flip side of things I understand that the player is earning different rewards. I reported this controls issue a year ago and you all closed my tread. It has gotten so bad now and it’s all over YouTube by good players so here comes the fix now. I personally know of people who used to play your game and walked away. I also know of folks who stop progress because of the flawed system. I just think this is a game problem across the board and if it affects everyone, then everyone gets compensated evenly.

Because uncollected players aren't doing content like act 6, 7 or Cav difficulty.

Higher tier players are using more resources than lower tier players. If you want everyone to get the same, the comp package you'd receive would be pretty low.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    And I need a drink right now, so please Kabam send me a comp bottle of your finest whiskey along with a few thousand units. Thanks, I'll be waiting.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

AntzRodz said:

Here we go AGAINNNNN.. DAMN these Compensation Post don't End...... Kabam please send out the compensation at the earliest else these types of post won't stop spamming the forum....😐

Won't matter. After the compensation is sent out, we'll see tons of threads on how it wasn't enough and how Cav players were mistreated.
    Well hopefully we will all still be sane by the end of the week.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

AntzRodz said:

Here we go AGAINNNNN.. DAMN these Compensation Post don't End...... Kabam please send out the compensation at the earliest else these types of post won't stop spamming the forum....😐

Won't matter. After the compensation is sent out, we'll see tons of threads on how it wasn't enough and how Cav players were mistreated.
    You're still sane? 🤪🤪🤪
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

AntzRodz said:

You're still sane? 🤪🤪🤪
    Barely 😬
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    I strongly disagree, act 1's getting 6 star crystals? Kabam making it progression based is only right.
  • Ckent1099Ckent1099 Posts: 69
    Phc should not be part of compensation. The future of mcoc is not looking good as kabam has had the lowest revenue this year in 3 years. The early on summoners is the future. Long time players are leaving or already left. Think outside the box for a minute. What is a summoner in act one pay for a potion? Same as throne breaker.what are they going to realistically do with a 6* champ? Win the game? Lol. They cannot rank 2 a 6* champ until level 50 because of catalyst inventory. Folks will look at this as ok this is in front of me now. The up and coming summoners will spend money. All games need money to survive. Just my input. Nothing else.