**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreakers who did SOP: Did you complete all milestones? (27/27)

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Missed it by that much (24-26/27)
    Emma frost is just a **** that's all.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Every point and max rewards! (27/27)
    I got all the points but for my alt account that is also TB, I skipped the Emma fight so only 23 points.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Got em all but had to do some of the fights about a hundred times.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Needed more champs/items (<23)
    I was aiming for 11 points, did 19 so I guess that's good. Couldn't be bothered to do Emma at all and a few objectives here and there
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    No sweat!
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Couldnt bother to go over 15
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Well, I never grinded lvl 1 revives this much...

Oh no, SOP's boss rush starts in 3 days!.... Back to farming 😢
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I didn't do the first few fights because I was just really busy with work. Ended up with 26 points. That sucks wish I could get a do over lol
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Say sike Now
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’m bad at this game and only got 19.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    28/27
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Didn’t want to use revives cos saving so only used boosts.

All I wanted was the t5cc, I’ll probs regret not going for the R4 materials but still got all my units 🤷🏻‍♂️😅
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Easily the best event yet. It was fun looking forward to every Wednesday for a new challenge. Even if the fight didn't need revives just the community wide brainstorm was great to be a part of. I really hope that do this again
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Got them all. Did most of them on the first day. Most weeks were easier than expected.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I got all the points up until Emma, who I never beat. I was simply too busy and too tired that week to grind that fight, which is a bit of a shame since my initial attempt with Nick Fury went pretty well.

I loved defeating Ghost with Tigra - that was one of the most fun fights of the whole SOP - but I haven't completed the other two objectives and am therefore currently at the two-below-highest milestone.

I could probably manage the last two Ghost objectives relatively easily if I shut down dexterity, but...why? I feel like I reached my personal milestone weeks ago and the rest have just been gravy, and I don't necessarily feel like stuffing my face full with that gravy. 25 extra generic sig stones would be nice but I don't necessarily feel like overextending myself in a hunt for them.

I'll probably just save my units and mental energy for next week and see how that whole event looks like. But unless it's unbelievably juicy, I'll probably bow out now. I defeated all bosses except for Emma, and that was for reasons beyond my control. I'm beyond thrilled with my achievement already.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Always planned to never get all of them because I went on holiday. I'll make up the missing t6b and t3a with a massive unit deal on cyber weekend which im already saving for
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Got it all. 4/5 lv1 revives I total. Would have been one less but my other half decided to show me lampshade options for the living room and Emma killed KP on5k health..
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Yep.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I managed all fights and objectives except for Emma last week since I was exhausted with a bunch of IRL stuff at the time. Kind of annoying since it would have been neat to 100% the event. I never had that as a goal - I had maybe 15% as a goal, and I smashed that goal readily - but I did much better than anticipated and would have liked to give it a proper go. Instead, I landed on the penultimate milestone. Still amazing and far beyond my wildest expectations going into the event, but...annoying.

I don't know if I'd been able to clear all objectives anyway, but I at least wanted to defeat all of the bosses once.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Reached all the milestones and used overflowing revives and potions.
    This was mainly, because I was lazy and completed all fights on first attempt.
    Who needs to restart when revives expiring on the stash? 🤣
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Was aiming for something between milestone 6 and 8 before it started. Changed my mind after week one. Used a lot of potions and revives for some of the fights, but as far as I'm concerned that is what they are there for.

Coincidentally, I think the difficulty level was aimed at players at approximately my level, where the fights were difficult but not impossible or expensive, required some practice, some of them pushing the limits of what I could reasonably do while others were much easier. Players much stronger than me probably found it a cakewalk, and players much weaker than me probably found many of the fights to be BS.

For me, collectively they are what I would consider to be an interesting challenge, but not an especially painful challenge.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Got all the points. Used a few revives sitting in my stash. Couldn't be bothered to try a fight 50x to get the solo. More cost effective to spend a few items than retry a lot.
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    I lose 3 weeks :(
    19 points here
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    All points with no revives.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I never expected to get all 27; but found it a lot more accessible than expected; and got to 23 points. I'm totally happy with that. Zero spend, but a lot of free crystals/revives/potion farming.

I might have been able to get more, but frankly some of the fights were pretty painful (I'm not complaining: this seems to have been the point of 'Summer of Pain'...). As such, my aspirations rose and fell during the weeks, and I didn't push through all the milestones against a few bosses (particularly Emma and Mysterio).