**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My dream Miles Morales buff…

Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m not a total expert here so please be gentle, he just happens to be my favorite marvel character.

1. Invisibility: I’d love to see it work like ghost’s phasing- he can shrug off all debuffs with it. This would also make him the first suicide friendly spidey. His sig ability let’s him start the fight invisible.

2. Main damage source:
Similar to BWDO he stacks massive shock damage (% chance with each light hit)

3. Special 1:
He applies 5 shocks and takes % of opponent power (like vision)

4. Special 2:
He applies massive burst damage based on the number of shocks currently on opponent.

5. Special 3:
Refreshes all shock debuffs and grants him a 20 second “web master” buff, increasing special damage by 50%

Prefight:
Just like white mags gives any champ the power of storm x (passive stun) miles’ prefight gives any champ the evade counter ability of venom.

Synergy: don’t have details, but he should be the one to unite both sides of the spider verse characters (stealthy seems separate from starky synergy-wise)

Miles brings all spider verse and all symbiote characters together- similar to Apocalypse and Odin.

You guys prob have better, but this is what I’d love to see.

P.S- I missed evade mechanic- but I want similar to stark spidey.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248

This just sounds like other champs clumped into him. Not really creative, or new. Not what I’d hope for.

That’s fair, what would you hope for?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Being invisible shouldn't remove debuffs

What can I say- trying to find me a suicide friendly spidey!
    Wait for Spider Man Noir
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

I’m not a total expert here so please be gentle, he just happens to be my favorite marvel character.

1. Invisibility: I’d love to see it work like ghost’s phasing- he can shrug off all debuffs with it. This would also make him the first suicide friendly spidey. His sig ability let’s him start the fight invisible.

2. Main damage source:
    Similar to BWDO he stacks massive shock damage (% chance with each light hit)

3. Special 1:
    He applies 5 shocks and takes % of opponent power (like vision)

4. Special 2:
    He applies massive burst damage based on the number of shocks currently on opponent.

5. Special 3:
    Refreshes all shock debuffs and grants him a 20 second “web master” buff, increasing special damage by 50%

Prefight:
    Just like white mags gives any champ the power of storm x (passive stun) miles’ prefight gives any champ the evade counter ability of venom.

Synergy: don’t have details, but he should be the one to unite both sides of the spider verse characters (stealthy seems separate from starky synergy-wise)

Miles brings all spider verse and all symbiote characters together- similar to Apocalypse and Odin.

You guys prob have better, but this is what I’d love to see.

P.S- I missed evade mechanic- but I want similar to stark spidey.

You're exaggerating, Miles is not a strong character, to be among the tops of the class, but Kabam doesn't follow that logic, just look at Sentry.
    Why remove the harmful debuffs by just staying invisible?
    Ghost is intangible and it was a kabam mistake. The kabam will not make the same mistake.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

There are many ways but you have to choose the worst option, clearly it would be too OP
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Wait for Spider Man Noir
    Ah yes, what this game needs is more spider people.
    I mean. I'd make a exception for Spider-Man Noir personally. He's dope af
    Why have they not done iron spider yet?

Wait for Spider Man Noir
    Ah yes, what this game needs is more spider people.
    I mean after him, we don't really need to see any more spiders for a while.
    Now I'm no character design expert, but that's kinda bland.

I see Miles's Venom Blast working as a burst of energy damage based on unique debuff count or general debuff count. But make those debuffs not that stressful to keep up.

As for miss, I'm kinda thinking something like Spider-Ham's evade but there's a miss. Maybe keep the Taunt and add on a Stun debuff when the opponent misses this way.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

He was teased in a Spider-Man motion comics years ago.

Now I'm no character design expert, but that's kinda bland.

I see Miles's Venom Blast working as a burst of energy damage based on unique debuff count or general debuff count. But make those debuffs not that stressful to keep up.

As for miss, I'm kinda thinking something like Spider-Ham's evade but there's a miss. Maybe keep the Taunt and add on a Stun debuff when the opponent misses this way.

Is it weird that I like where you’re going better than where I went… if that even makes any sense! 🤔
  • wdodoowdodoo Posts: 8

Because we need more spider people. And more tech spiders too.
    I can’t quite believe that I’m going to say… wow! Called almost every aspect of the buff, on the nose!
    🤣
    Ooops! Thought I read that he can shrug off damage over time effects, so not so close after all! 🙁