**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summoner showdown

Is this event just to get a title? I don't have any 3* or 4* champs ranked up so want to know if it's worth investing in them please?

Comments

• No rewards ? Last time we got a good amount of shards for participation.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Just sit back, relax, and see what Swedea and MSD can do.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Yeah, bronze and silver are pretty much pointless other that for those at the very top going for the speed run to practice. No one else really needs to bother. Pretty lame if you ask me.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    This years showdown is useless garbage and not even worth your time, I have no idea what Kabam was thinking with this one
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

This years showdown is useless garbage and not even worth your time, I have no idea what Kabam was thinking with this one

This is supposed to be the qualifiers for a competition. NOT a side-quest.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I dunno man, there's foresight and ebb and flow intercept on the fights so I had fun
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    I would of been happy if there was a nice chunk of gold like 500k at the end. I wouldn't mind spending to rank up my 3* champs if I could get some of my gold back but at the moment I can't justify spending any resources on 3 or 4 star champs.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Summoner showdown is not available in my country. Why should I play it? There are rewards for completion or there is something which we are missing. @Kabam Porthos
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    For gold, seems fine get a pfp as reward while we are able to qualify for bigger event…. But silver and bronze don’t end in a competition, both should have other kind of rewards more than a pfp