**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Some gameplay issues are back am i the only one

Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Posts: 112
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
After this update things were working much better for me but since yesterday these parry dex issues seem to have returned for me as it was before update
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Defender's standup invulnerability and recovery time still feels a bit off in my case. That or my muscle memory got amnesia.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Parry, dext, defender attacking super fast after being hit or knocked down, jitter, lag, bugs like no class advantage, so many bugs, probably crystals too
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    It seems to have got worse for me as well. I Noticed in AW more so. Now I am worried I will have to use tons of resources if AW starts tomorrow.
  • Szary88Szary88 Posts: 8
    Same here - dexterity got worse after the update, especially in the fights against more difficult defenders (AW Boss in my case).
    I haven't noticed any changes regarding parry after the hotfix - the bug still happens from time to time.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    This might work , it worked for my android device, I think sometimes the update does not install correctly messing it up -

1) Uninstall the Champions app
    2) Go to store and install the game.
    3) Restart the phone.
    4) Open the game, login to your account and play.
  • This might work , it worked for my android device, I think sometimes the update does not install correctly messing it up -

1) Uninstall the Champions app
    2) Go to store and install the game.
    3) Restart the phone.
    4) Open the game, login to your account and play.

Sure?
  • Szary88 said:

Same here - dexterity got worse after the update, especially in the fights against more difficult defenders (AW Boss in my case).
    I haven't noticed any changes regarding parry after the hotfix - the bug still happens from time to time.

Yeah I noticed it too today in war lol