**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards collecting

I’m collecting those rewards but now it’s the second time that I,m not able to get them, they just disappear from the list.
honestly i didn't check if they automatically increased but is this normal?

Comments

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    When you collect rewards from objectives. The objectives disappear and you get the rewards in yourinventory
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131

So it’s normal that this does not happens? Because I mean that in e last 2 reward I have not found the highlight on the reward button

When you collect rewards from objectives. The objectives disappear and you get the rewards in yourinventory

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    What are you even saying, coz I didn’t understand a thing
    I mean that when you reach the target/goal for the reward, (in this case “defeat spiderman 2099 using mutant or skill champion) you find the rewards highlighted and can collect tgem clicking on the button, but in a couple of cases this hasn’t happened and I don’t know if I have effectively collected tickets and gold

What are you even saying, coz I didn’t understand a thing

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Im not sure what you're saying but as soon as you collect the rewards, the pointed resources gets updated 100% of the time.

There used to be a display bug some time ago but now is fixed.
    edited August 2021

So, if you don’t find the highlight to collect the reward as in the picture, resources are updated in any case? Because this is what happened, I defeat spider a penny with the correct class but I wasn’t able to collect “manually” the resources

Im not sure what you're saying but as soon as you collect the rewards, the pointed resources gets updated 100% of the time.

There used to be a display bug some time ago but now is fixed.

• When an Objective does NOT highlight as completed, are you sure you still had that Objective available to do, and that you actually did it (instead of re-doing one that you already had done) ?

As in…
    Correct boss (first half of those objectives all for Peni Parker, then next half are for Spiderman 2099).
    Killing them with the correct class of champ (skill/mutant, etc)
    And on a Difficulty level of quest that you still had the Objective available for (Heroic, Master, etc)

There are SOOOO many combinations of all of those, they sort of all look the same and is easy to confuse them all.
    Thank, I’m pretty sure, because it happens 2 times, first with spider and after with penny, and I was checking correctly class, by the way, now I’m checking tickets owned before every goal…