**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your first R3 to get TB tittle

I wonder, did you had to wait to pull godtier for your first r3,
or lucky enough to already have godtier and pull perfect t5cc and can r3 imediately

Also anyone who has the courage (or is forced to) R3 unusual hero, pls shout out ❤️

Comments

• Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    I did exactly same r3 elsa this week glad i did also and next is corvus as i pushed 13 points 😁👍
  • Bowennn123Bowennn123 Posts: 5
    My first r3 is gonna be CGR when SOP rewards drop
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Just became Thronebreaker by r3 BWDO. Gonna r3 Doom when SOP rewards come!
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I took up Mysterio and never use the guy :) still think it was worth it, he was just literally my only tech 6* at the time so I had no choice really - I wasn’t going to miss out on the benefits of becoming TB.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

• _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    GHulk 😇 it was either him or joe fixit, I now also have GCR R3 with a few T5cc just waiting to open a few more crystals before I make the decision on who to give them to :)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    It's going to be Magneto, unless I pull another good mutant. Having an r3 Magneto feels a bit bland tbh, I'd rather have someone like Stryfe, Iceman or Magneto HoX as my first r3, you get me?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Natural sig 20 CGR
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme. And she has helped me a ton completing content.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Kept planning on Stealthy but at the final hurdle got a mystic t5cc so took up BWDO.

She was great, then busted the carina challenges and took stealthy to R3 the day after.

She’s really great and he hits like a train so happy days.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Not there yet, but looking ahead Prof X might be my first r3, unless I can get another mutant before I complete 6.4.6.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Mine was Doom. I put off story progression for so long and just did content that earned me both 6* shards and t5cc fragments, so I had both Doom and Warlock as superb r3 options and could hunt for tech and mystic t5cc whenever I opened a selector.

When I finally stood face-to-face with the GM, I was only maybe 800 mystic t5cc away from r3i'ng the good doctor. Since I was so close to forming a mystic t5cc, I actually considered taking tech fragments from the selector instead.

However, I went with mystic in the end since I had a hunch that my t5cc RNG would screw me over constantly if I didn't. Plus, it allowed me to rank up Doom immediately. It would have sucked to not have been able to complete the SOP objectives because of one poor decision. :smiley:
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Angela
  • Kronos187Kronos187 Posts: 8
    OR
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    Rulk was my 1st r3
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Colossus
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Apocalypse
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl, that I recently duped. I love the character and her animations, even though everyone s telling me to r3 Kingpin lol
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    mine was stealthy
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I’ll have a choice between Apoc, Warlock, and Corvus tomorrow.

With 2 selectors from SoP rewards, I’m thinking Corvus is going to remain on the sidelines because I don’t run suicides.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I'll be taking Venom to R3 tomorrow .. but only finished 6.4.5 .. haven't tackled GM yet .. will probably try using Venom to clear him ;)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm sitting on 6.3.1 atm.
    But with the rewards from SoP, Ill get the T5CC Mystic I need to r3 my Dr Strange
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Symboite supreme I would have r3 him regardless but I was sweating I would form tech first and had to do redskull. Thank goodness I didn't have to pull that trigger.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    First was Claire after pulling a Mystic cat from Abyss completion. But I'm probably still muted rn so you wouldn't be reading this anyways.