**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hot fix broke the game even more

Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Didn’t think I could be more annoyed, but they made the game worse AND took away the AQ compensation. Perfect.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95
    My game is smooth than ever
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Mine has been running great, but with the realease of Summoner Showdown I can't dex. It's like 50/50. Sometimes it works, sometimes I take a combo or special to the face. This is stupid.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    I also can’t dex half the time
    Dex is a muscle memory and aftet 5-6 years of playing this game and building that muscle memory I can say with 100% certainty that dexterity is far worse than before the hotfix
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    What is the hotfix exactly? was that the recent small update from kabam? If so, I personally didn't experience any issues before the hotfix and of course no issues after it. Hope whatever issues others experienced is well addressed. good luck.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    The small update made it worse. I just lost to rogue in cavalier due the fact dex wasn't working as needed and apparently when AI triggers specials parry doesnt seem to exist at all.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I m afraid that after the big package, that's it, the end. The game will continue to be bugged, God knows for how long, since the hotfix wasn't successful, that means they'll have to go another way to fix the game And the hotfix problems, and that takes time, maybe more than a month. And no new compensation waiting for these.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    It’s worse than ever for me now and it was terrible to start with.