**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bring offers to purchase chosen champs

Just a thought , why don’t you bring offer to purchase chosen champs instead of buying crystals for random champs, the offers you bring isn’t for everyone or for in general folks, so bring your Top champs for sale , let us buy ..... those who wants them can bought the offer.

It’s been two years and I still don’t have few champs those are really old in this system. The game is dead .... bring some charm in this festive season.

And you can delete this post anytime, hope I didn’t broke any rules .... but if I did , it was purely unintentional.🙃

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I see why you want that but it’s not a good idea for the game
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    The option to buy specific champs is in transformers: forged to fight which means they are or have at one point thought about doing it for mcoc. At nycc they said that the bases in that game weren't successful so wasn't going to bring that over here, at least that version. That's kind of a testing grounds
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    edited November 2017
    It will be more useful , at least I know on whom I am spending.... not for some random.... s****
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I see why you want that but it’s not a good idea for the game

Why ? Random or not people will get the champs sooner or later , I don’t think so buying opportunities for chosen champ in any way going to hurt anyone..... I think it will bring more competent and fight in AW. Also those who are waiting to go for LOL , for some specific champ , if they can buy , they can start playing..... in all I don’t see any harm bringing the offer.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Insightful, but where would the lesson of taking chances ad learning you're not going to have everything you want going to come from?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Game is already enough of a pay to win thing. Don’t need the rich getting richer by being able to buy the top champs out there.
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Insightful, but where would the lesson of taking chances ad learning you're not going to have everything you want going to come from?

Didn’t get you , your point is do not bring such offers ?
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Game is already enough of a pay to win thing. Don’t need the rich getting richer by being able to buy the top champs out there.

I agree , but Even if you have best champ it doesn’t guarantee you the win. Skills are equally more important as the champ. My only point is , if you buy a offer for a random champ , instead of random I just want to choose , that’s it.
    You got to learn to use what you have to clear content. Being able to buy exactly what you want in a game because you think you need it is just childish thinking
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Not a good idea. But it would require less work than actually making champs useful, so I wouldn't put it past the game team.

Dr. Zola
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    They will just make it 2,500,000 units per 4* champ.

Because that's the amount of units u need to soend on PHC to get the 4* you want.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »

Tell that to the guy who payed 425 to get a 4 star blade and got nothing lol.
    You got to learn to use what you have to clear content. Being able to buy exactly what you want in a game because you think you need it is just childish thinking

Why it’s so hard to understand, first understand the post , then think and then comment, this post is not for buy tier 1 champ to clear content , it’s for the offers that comes with some random champs , to me it’s a suggestion that bring the offer where I can choose. Using that champ and cleaning the content is a different aspect which I don’t want to bring in this discussion. Thanks for your comment though. I like “ childish thinking “
    Guys , suppose you have an offer to buy ur chosen champ, and you bought ur champ, now it’s ur baby , deal with it , it doesn’t matter how you use it .... or just keep it .... my point is we are not debating on how to use the champ you bought, I am just suggesting, if we have the chance to choose , I think people will buy more ....and also the game will be improved cause you have a new toy to play with. Bring the charm back .... that’s what I want
    DrZola wrote: »
    Not a good idea. But it would require less work than actually making champs useful, so I wouldn't put it past the game team.

Dr. Zola

Do you buy any crystals or offers that comes for new champs ?
    Of course people would buy more if they got to pick a champ they get when they spend. That just takes all fun out of the game. Let me just throw money at Kabam to get what I want instead of grinding through the game. Sounds fun to me. I don’t see what’s wrong with my previous comment on your post that you don’t like. Everyone would pick a champ they think is best for certain content. There’s no denying that. This category on the forum is called general discussion not general agreement
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »

Dr. Zola

Not any more. Nearly bought the OGV offer last time it came around and glad I didn’t now. The days of the 4* are in the rear view mirror.

Dr. Zola
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I propose offers, maybe for 2500 or 4000 units, where you get a certain champion (4* or 5*), either 4 T3BC or 4 T4BC, dependent on the star count, and 3 T3CC/T4CC, also dependent on the star count, 100K/250K Gold, and ISO. Very good offer, good catalyst value, people will buy it soley for the catalysts, as they are class-specific. Not T4CC crystals, straight up T4CCs based on the class of the featured champion. But there's a catch. You would only be able to obtain:
    Black Panther (OG), She-Hulk, Juggernaut, Groot, Iron Patriot, or Colossus. Perhaps we'd introduce War Machine, Kamala Khan, and the like, but that is the offer! Just a little bit of fun, of course.
    Of course people would buy more if they got to pick a champ they get when they spend. That just takes all fun out of the game. Let me just throw money at Kabam to get what I want instead of grinding through the game. Sounds fun to me. I don’t see what’s wrong with my previous comment on your post that you don’t like. Everyone would pick a champ they think is best for certain content. There’s no denying that. This category on the forum is called general discussion not general agreement

FUN ? I didn’t get this , if I grind in Arena for a specific champ , this is one way to get the champ , free way with so much of effort, another way is to purchase a crystal spin it and get a random champ .... but the crystal says higher chance to get.

Now there are offers where you can just use units to purchase crystals, and there are few offers you can buy from unit store with $ , I am only talking abut the offers with $ , no one is forcing you to buy it and if others are buying it that doesn’t mean they have the edge cause , one way or other they will get the champ by using other available methods.

I don’t understand if I bought a champ of my choice, how others are effected by this.

Dr. Zola

Not any more. Nearly bought the OGV offer last time it came around and glad I didn’t now. The days of the 4* are in the rear view mirror.

Dr. Zola

That’s what my point is , if you get an offer to choose , would you buy .... it’s optional but if u really want some specific champ you have an option, otherwise.... we keep skipping offers , I don’t see any fun in this.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If you don't understand how others are affected by it, think of prestige.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Because it effects the value of the game in kabams eyes. And the game is already ruined from ridiculous spenders. Now if the bugs were fixed I would not care , but because some ppls addictions are so bad things don't get fixed but we get deals every other day now. Make a post about buying says it all. Part of the problem not the solution.. in my humble opinion.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

For example - if you see an offer of $ 49 where you will have few champs good tier 4 or 5 and u will get any one of them 4* , with some other stuff like gold,or catalyst like rank up package. Would you buy if you see one champ that you want is there. But still there is a chance you can get something else. Would you buy this offer of skip it .
    Kocheese wrote: »
    Because it effects the value of the game in kabams eyes. And the game is already ruined from ridiculous spenders. Now if the bugs were fixed I would not care , but because some ppls addictions are so bad things don't get fixed but we get deals every other day now. Make a post about buying says it all. Part of the problem not the solution.. in my humble opinion.

Do you buy any offers ?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Kocheese wrote: »

Do you buy any offers ?

No I don't. I have 20 r5s and two r4s and don't spend. Us vets had to deal with random crappy pulls and such so this idea of picking your champs based off money is ridiculous to me. They have even offered me 4.99 for an odin before lol.
    Don’t take this in a wrong way, we all know back in the time when , ultron,magneto,hulkbuster, these are the popular ones and you have seen them in AW , I knew “ultron “ is the best choice for AW boss, and still u can see ultron is very useful in AQ , but what about others , this game is not champ specific, today’s best champ , can become tomorrow’s garbage. We all wanted best champs in our roster and that’s why we keep buying these crystals, with units, which is available within the game that you can get by achieving rewards milestones.

But now a days these crystals are way too expensive and grinding Arena is not for everyone, I mean 15-20 million points for new champ .... the amount of time and effort this requires, it’s not for those who do two jobs but still wanted to play this game and once a while they don’t mind spending money if they get a worth buying deal.

I still believe deals like this will not harm anyone, but only give a new life to this game , I am sure you have seen offers like “ mystic champs “ where you can buy a crystal and in selected 5 you will get a random champ , but if those 5 are not bad you will still go for the offer. If this offer doesn’t hurt you, then how pick one champ offer will hurt.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

For example - if you see an offer of $ 49 where you will have few champs good tier 4 or 5 and u will get any one of them 4* , with some other stuff like gold,or catalyst like rank up package. Would you buy if you see one champ that you want is there. But still there is a chance you can get something else. Would you buy this offer of skip it .

1. You didn't address prestige.
    2. Are you completely ignoring the crystals for 150 units to get a chance at the sub feature pool? You say pick a champ, but also say there's a chance you can get something else. OR do you mean like the dr S deal from last year that players threatened to sue over?

1. You didn't address prestige.
    2. Are you completely ignoring the crystals for 150 units to get a chance at the sub feature pool? You say pick a champ, but also say there's a chance you can get something else. OR do you mean like the dr S deal from last year that players threatened to sue over?

Lol, I know , Dr. S deal, I bought that , and was really happy cause in those days , SW and dr. S was my best attackers , ultill that nerf, what Kabam did wasn’t fair, and it hurt a lot of people, but it can happen anytime any day, offers or not, but I am still in favor for new offers where I can choose the offer, if they come up with something like awakening gem for each class, I bought that for my SL , it was $100 deal but I thought I wanna take it , if people are ok with these kind of offers , I am sure they will love if they get a good champ as in an offer to buy.

Prestige - I really don’t know what to say , if I am talking about game statistic then yes it can play some part but I don’t see this will impact majorly, few points increase doesn’t hurt ....