**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
How much of the Boss Rush do you think that you will be able to complete?

Boss Rush 127 votes

Only completion, but it will take a lot of units
25%
zuffySceptilemaniacRahultripathiSandeepSrcm2017Malreck04wvonkplayinggameletWozzy101Bugmat78Iron_Patriot_is_litbrahimpi99KRANꓘHeterminusPastorAmericaHeraldofThunderScarXRebornMVPDarkGuardianodishika123 32 votes
Only completion, but less/no units
20%
Taxheruheru511SIlverProfessorVuDahAKTEK10or_StrongCr7ms7rs7Shortsy99spiderbites0196PikoluTitan41QacobJAATKINGHavanaknightGHOST_AIRU11011StaphMemberlimeade32GlassbackHamez 26 votes
Exploration, but lots of units
12%
CropDusterThunderGodWarlord5386CupidGeaux7Kappa2gSidDDragonGarrettNwalkerdogSean_WhoaNOOBis235ScrubhanDarkKnight646sherin_66ILoveDrDoomDiplodocus 16 votes
Exploration, but few/no units
22%
Crys23xNigGNASTYLvernon15NEXTONDiksh619GildenlowabqberStevieManWonderOGAvengerFuskieDarkKnightOfMcocMasterpuffDoctor_Strange19CapdevilasebSwarmOfRavensPhillip14233Xguard77RoxtaarZeuszero 28 votes
I ain’t even gonna bother doing it
19%
Hort4rishisaiSpeedbumpNojokejaymRasiloverLogan00Santa_PsycheCainDenslo500MiStaLovaDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusdangarang122Ted_n00bgentReignkingTWRenaxqqBollandYodabolt21Scarcity27Cangaceiro 25 votes

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Exploration won’t be too bad for sure, but it depends on the objectives for how costly it will be.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Boss Rush?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Exploration, but lots of units
    Not so much units, but lots of resources saved up for it.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Definitely going to explore. But based on objectives I don't know how much I'll have to spend unit wise for it

Exploration won’t be too bad for sure, but it depends on the objectives for how costly it will be.

Yeah I thought about the objectives but I didn’t include them because we have no idea about what they are and how difficult they might be.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Boss Rush?

The SoP boss rush that’s coming in 13 hours 45 minutes

Oh lol

I already decided I’m not even gonna try because I was barely able to defeat Regular Grandmaster and you can only bring one champ
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    If rewards check out. I’ll try to explore
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    All depends on the objectives but I will definitely explore it. Luckily I’ve got a decent stash of units/revives ready to go and nothing else to use them on
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's going to be such a pain with one champ. First time round I used profX for phase3 so I'll get screwed hard with stealthy.
  • JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111
    I hve 2000 units and 10 revives saved for this rush if the rewards worth
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

It's going to be such a pain with one champ. First time round I used profX for phase3 so I'll get screwed hard with stealthy.

I’ve never fought the GM and I don’t have a good champion that is immune to reverse controls. So I can proudly say that I’m gonna get screwed by the GM. I’m so bad at reverse controls it’s ridiculous at this point.
  • PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    Could see myself exploring if the rewards are good enough
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    I got like 31 level 1 revives I've been grinding for this past little bit, 10 compensation revives, and 2 team revives. That'll hopefully get me through the GM once 🤣
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Gonna try completion with Quake. Worried about GM though since I'm not great with reversed controls and get clipped by sp1.

Haven't grinded much so if I can do it, I'll do it. But I'm not going to push hard for it.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    If rewards are good Enough
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m going to try having 63 reviews
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    With all the game issues I'm not sure I could explore it with the stash I've got now, and I also just think I'd probably get irritated so I'm not going to sweat it too much unless the rewards are absolutely insane.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Plan to use no units, just farmed revives, including for objectives