**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker (SOP) Title

KennengKenneng Posts: 12
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm happy to be one of those cavs who will become TB because of Summer of Pain.

Just for fun, Kabam should make a new Title for us who will become Thronebreaker because of Summer of Pain. Lol
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    No
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147

Kenneng said:

Just for fun, Kabam should make a new Title for us who will become Thronebreaker because of Summer of Pain. Lol

It would be looked at like a sleight or insult or not as prestigious.
    Lol exactly I find it embarrassing that I need SOP for thronebreaker considering how close I was but RNG kept screwing me so I just decided to wait rather than grind 7.2 exploration.I would not want such a title.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    Kenneng said:

Those who achieved all milestoned should be given the title lol
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    xLunatiXx said:

They should probably call it "lesser TB" since it was basically given if you compare difficulty/rewards. Lol

Yeah, of course it was "given", because all those fights just completed themselves.
    But what about the Thronebreaker objectives? We could say TB players were also "given" 2 free rank 3 champs, right?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Here’s your title “This guy became TB just fighting a single fight on weekly basis”
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

It would be really difficult to figure out who got TB due to SOP
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

xLunatiXx said:

They should probably call it "lesser TB" since it was basically given if you compare difficulty/rewards. Lol

Yeah, of course it was "given", because all those fights just completed themselves.
    But what about the Thronebreaker objectives? We could say TB players were also "given" 2 free rank 3 champs, right?
    You could absolutely say thronebreakers were given 2 free r3s, it goes both ways.
    Even if a thronebreaker player skipped mysterio,Emma and symbiote supreme the 2 t5cc milestone was easily attainable.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

xLunatiXx said:

The fights were easy without objectives. I think the only one I didn't solo when doing initial clear was mysterio. The fights certainly didn't complete themselves but for later cavs it was really really easy. People who've just cleared 6.1 not so much. And it's completely different saying TB's were given to free r3's. The objectives were a lot harder than what cavs had to do. I digress, it wasn't quite the summer of pain but we weren't handed 2 r3's in the same way later cavs were handed rewards.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I wouldn’t mind a commemorative title for fully working through SoP including the objectives like those Heavyweight titles etc.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★

Kenneng said:

Those who achieved all milestoned should be given the title lol
    Cavalier players who achieved all the milestones should definitely get a title.
    Sure, we'll call it "Participation Master".
  • TashiTashi Posts: 47
    edited August 2021
    How about "Painkiller"
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Nah, GM is a very big obstacle. And TB basically shouldn't need to require a r3 6*