**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Some Cavalier players still getting shafted

This is only for cavalier players that need to complete act 6. My main account has been stuck at the Grandmaster fight for nearly 2 months and with the current broken state of the game for many weeks, becoming thronebreaker is much more difficult. If I could have had a fair fight against the grandmaster and become thronebreaker, I could have had more opportunities in Summer of Pain to get higher awards and the better compensation from kabam.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Intercept* oops

This is only for cavalier players that need to complete act 6. My main account has been stuck at the Grandmaster fight for nearly 2 months and with the current broken state of the game for many weeks, becoming thronebreaker is much more difficult. If I could have had a fair fight against the grandmaster and become thronebreaker, I could have had more opportunities in Summer of Pain to get higher awards and the better compensation from kabam.

What are your thoughts?

Learn to interpret
    Parry is for losers
    Learn to spell first bro
    Sorry, I was feeling a bit NEGATIVE :trollface:, you’re all good bro
    🤦
  • mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55

Man my many alliances mates completed grandmaster fight this month and they did not had any issues...try to get good rather than complaining..!!!

Everybody have been having different game issues. The lag I experience makes it very difficult. I often hear the fight sounds with a frozen screen. It's hard to complete all monthly stuff with a broken game to leave enough time for story or variant content. I'd say my skills are just fine, nothing to brag about but not bad either. Completely free to play on 2 accounts with almost no mastery points used and at the grandmaster fights.

Man my many alliances mates completed grandmaster fight this month and they did not had any issues...try to get good rather than complaining..!!!

Everybody have been having different game issues. The lag I experience makes it very difficult. I often hear the fight sounds with a frozen screen. It's hard to complete all monthly stuff with a broken game to leave enough time for story or variant content. I'd say my skills are just fine, nothing to brag about but not bad either. Completely free to play on 2 accounts with almost no mastery points used and at the grandmaster fights.
    Not using mastery points isn’t a flex
    They look like they help a lot. Maybe they're overhyped to an extent. I don't have the ability to run suicides which seem to help players a lot. I'm too indecisive where to put points
  • Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    Mattyben not trying to annoy u in any way what so ever but on my main account i got through it with the parry bug and all from 6.4.1 through to 7.2.2 it wasnt all that bad but when i first told people i was experiencing a bug i took a lot of hate n was told i was just really bad at the game. so hang in there or do what i did n boost n run through hord like 800 units farm some revives n take it lvl by lvl and good luck 🤞
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure Parry hasn't been broken for 2 months.
    Buttehrs said:

Well, if you've been at the grandmaster fight that long then the actual issue isn't the parry/dex bug. That started about a month AFTER you got stuck. So therefore the issue was firstly a you issue.

The main game issues started a month ago correct. Me getting stuck was more at that point, sorry for the confusion. I played July month content after getting to the grandmaster at the end of June, then the game went bad. Lag issues like I've been having have been going on well before the bad update. A well known Youtuber(not allowed to say who due to forum rules)did a video on it a while ago because players kept getting shut down by kabam when asking for help, they said they don't know anything wrong. Well now kabam has acknowledged that they need to use a different engine to run the game properly.

I definitely have not helped myself running 2 accounts which leaves less time to play, but I do play both daily.
    Erin_2099 said:

Mattyben not trying to annoy u in any way what so ever but on my main account i got through it with the parry bug and all from 6.4.1 through to 7.2.2 it wasnt all that bad but when i first told people i was experiencing a bug i took a lot of hate n was told i was just really bad at the game. so hang in there or do what i did n boost n run through hord like 800 units farm some revives n take it lvl by lvl and good luck 🤞

Thanks! It's the lag over and over that affects me, not parry or dex. I love this game and have no plans on slowing down 😀.
    grfvb said:

What are your thoughts?

wait you lit been sitting at gm for 2 months? not clearing any other content?😳
    Clearing the monthly stuff on 2 accounts is time consuming with my life schedule, self inflicted pain! Haha. The lag I experience is terrible and slows down progression
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    i mean to be fair i beat 6.2,.6.3 and 6.4 while this bug has been active soooo
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★

They look like they help a lot. Maybe they're overhyped to an extent. I don't have the ability to run suicides which seem to help players a lot. I'm too indecisive where to put points
    You try to fight any endgame content without dex, the block damage is through the roof.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

They aren't over-hyped. You don't need suicides. You do need masteries. Indecisive is irrelevant for a lot of the mastery tree. The work has already been done.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

What are your thoughts?

I will not call it being shafted. But I really do agree with your point that with current bugs some of the players did miss out many good opportunities for better rewards. It was kabam's fault and they will fix it soon. SOP is prime example of such opportunity

Also ignore the pesky comments about get better, learn this that and those etc etc etc etc. Some of the players encountered bugs very less to nothing. Meanwhile some faced majority of time. IOS and Android users had different problems.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I did the gm fight back in the day pre nerf on a 3 year old low end phone with a broken screen and it cost me a ton of units…
    If u were that desperate to clear act 6 and become tb then an extra 1000 odd units owing the the lag and phone issues should not have been a problem…yes the game is having a really bad issue but u can always power through because u will be reimbursed for some of the items used via the compensation
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited August 2021

I did the gm fight back in the day pre nerf on a 3 year old low end phone with a broken screen and it cost me a ton of units…
    If u were that desperate to clear act 6 and become tb then an extra 1000 odd units owing the the lag and phone issues should not have been a problem…yes the game is having a really bad issue but u can always power through because u will be reimbursed for some of the items used via the compensation

Off topic but your first sentence reminded me of old people saying, I used to walk 5 miles up hill both ways, barefoot, in the snow to go to school. Made me laugh.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Off topic but your first sentence reminded me of old people saying, I used to walk 5 miles up hill both ways, barefoot, in the snow to go to school. Made me laugh.
    I overcame a hurdle rather than crying foul…i am happy that made u laugh but atleast i am not OP crying just because he is too frugal to spend extra units to get to the next level and then cry more because he is missing out on rewards…i wanted to get the completion rewards and i paid the extra price for that because of my problems…he can do the same rather than coming here and asking for sympathy because he sure aint getting that from me
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm really confused, I think you should show us just what masteries you have. When you say you haven't used masteries, are you suggesting you have put like 5 mastery points into parry and dex and left the rest entirely unassigned? Or do you mean you've spent literally 0 units on masteries?

You can get by without spending any units on the silver cores (550 units each) but you definitely should unlock some masteries with the cheaper cores (135 units each).

Also, I thought parry dex were the issues folks were having, this is the first I've heard anyone say about lag... That sounds to me more like using an older device that's just become too dated to run the constantly-updating game anymore... What device do you play with?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I'm really confused, I think you should show us just what masteries you have. When you say you haven't used masteries, are you suggesting you have put like 5 mastery points into parry and dex and left the rest entirely unassigned? Or do you mean you've spent literally 0 units on masteries?

You can get by without spending any units on the silver cores (550 units each) but you definitely should unlock some masteries with the cheaper cores (135 units each).

Also, I thought parry dex were the issues folks were having, this is the first I've heard anyone say about lag... That sounds to me more like using an older device that's just become too dated to run the constantly-updating game anymore... What device do you play with?

No, lag problems have nothing to do with the phone, there's lots of topics/users complaining about it here, some of them owning flagship devices, especially os players.