**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My one year mcoc progression

This is all the progress I have made on mcoc over one year, roster wise. I have the basic mastery setup with precision and cruelty, a few points in mystic dispersion and glass cannon. Going for willpower next. I am currently uncollected and pushing to complete act 5. I have played almost every day for the year other than my 3 month break in April. Anyway, here is my roster!

(Still have a bunch more 3 and four stars but didn't think u needed to see thatπŸ˜‚)

Comments

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99 β˜…
    And sorry guys, no idea why the images are in a random order like thatπŸ˜‚
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That three month break you took in April must have been difficult, well done fitting it in a month tho and playing nearly every day for a year for 3/4 of the year.

Go get cav!
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59 β˜…
    My advice to you will be take those mastery points out of MD. You don't need them for now.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly, I would just say your 9 month progression, both for accuracy, and that this is a more impressive roster considering you had 3/4 of that time that you actually played.

Other than that, looks great! You definitely have some good champs that will take you far already, which is a big hurdle for some people! Now you just have to master all of the basics and get into the more advanced levels of combat.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It took me 3-4 years to get a 6 star
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99 β˜…
    Wow, thanks everyone for your kind words and tips, I really appreciate itπŸ˜ƒ