**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Showdown leaderboard is out

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

AND IM NUMBER 8 BABY. Tbh it’s prolly just cus people are waiting till the good strats are out before wasting runs but still. IM NUMBER 8 BABYYYYYY. Prolly won’t be for long but I’m underaged and can’t compete anyways so idc. Also Gratz to everyone else who’s name is on the thing

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It looks like hits taken is biggest factor
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

As you can see here pretty broken already

Hey this is the most fame I’ll ever get let me have this lol
    You’re the prodigy guy?
    No I’m the guy at 8 lmao
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

Lol this leaderboard is already broken ahah my time is faster then half the ppl there, and you can see the order is incorrect

According to the scoring FAQ, the fights will be scored on: boss health remaining, hits taken, duration of the fight, and DPS. It looks like the fights are being scored in that order: the leader appears to have recorded zero hits taken, and everyone below him has one hit taken and increasingly longer times, then two hits, then three.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    DNA3000 said:

Lol this leaderboard is already broken ahah my time is faster then half the ppl there, and you can see the order is incorrect

According to the scoring FAQ, the fights will be scored on: boss health remaining, hits taken, duration of the fight, and DPS. It looks like the fights are being scored in that order: the leader appears to have recorded zero hits taken, and everyone below him has one hit taken and increasingly longer times, then two hits, then three.
    The thing I don't get is, isn't DPS just a statistic? if the boss health remaining and duration of the fight are same, the DPS will also be same. How can DPS ever be a tiebreaker?
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Uvogin said:

DNA3000 said:

The thing I don't get is, isn't DPS just a statistic? if the boss health remaining and duration of the fight are same, the DPS will also be same. How can DPS ever be a tiebreaker?
    If you finish the fight with a big crit it'll raise your dps slightly
    edited August 2021

I think that the leaderboard is bugged and only counting people’s first solo’s rn. It’s just a theory but apparently Buddy had a second solo that was faster than his first but wasn’t counted
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

I think that the leaderboard is bugged and only counting people’s first solo’s rn. It’s just a theory but apparently Buddy had a second solo that was faster than his first but wasn’t counted
    It’s about the hits taken, same as last time. If you take a hit you’re automatically behind anyone who did not.

*Literally laughing at people who took his armor break for the heals.
    edited August 2021

It’s about the hits taken, same as last time. If you take a hit you’re automatically behind anyone who did not.

But there are still some people that took less than 3 hits and didn’t get on the leaderboard. Also I highly doubt that only one singular person in all of the America’s got a solo without taking a single hit so I think something is bugged here
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Yeah! Who the heck would do that, ahaha ha ha haha hah. 👀
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    @buddy_LEE nice job mate
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited August 2021

Well, it's not dumb if you realistically have no chance of making the finals and just want an easy clear for the profile pic (and giggles).

@Thanks_D19 Pretty sure over time there will be a ton of people that get solos without getting hit. The top of the top do stuff that mere mortals can't.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Uvogin said:

DNA3000 said:

If you finish the fight with a big crit it'll raise your dps slightly
    Interesting. So the damage you do even after the opponent is K.O. is counted... hmm
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    grfvb said:

leaderboard just top 10? any reason why not expanding to e.g. top 100- obv still with same limited ppl qualifying, but nice to see how poorly i did besides top 10

They probably dont have 100 people to show. This event suuuucks
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Won’t be able to go higher without Hercules or Tigra but happy
    edited August 2021
    Yknow how I said this is the most fame I’ll ever get? Well I was LYING

HAHAHAHAHA 4th place babyyyyyyy

Also as the double flex I got that time on my first and only try lol
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Yknow how I said this is the most fame I’ll ever get? Well I was LYING

HAHAHAHAHA 4th place babyyyyyyy

Also as the double flex I got that time on my first and only try lol