**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cav Players Done Dirty for SOP Finale

This is my sole opinion

This is disgusting from Kabam, I cannot comprehend why they think these rewards are even remotely a reflection of the difficulty of the SOP Finale, as a Cav player who was preparing to take this and had taken all prior fights with one shots excluding the Mysterio. In my opinion, 5K 6* Shards and T4CC Selector and a T5B and some T2A isn’t fair for taking out two SOP fights and The GM with only one champ, and the exploration is the same, for the amount of work and effort on taking fights like Mysterio and Rogue back to back followed by GM along with 5 other paths each with a plethora of challenges these rewards do not even come somewhat close…I’m disappointed, I’ve completed a lot of the same content most of TB players have and have a full T5CC in Cosmic so to see this just frustrates because in the end of you do it you played well and deserved it

Comments

• SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Posts: 88
    They’re 25% T5CC selectors that’s so bs
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    And you know that there are sop finale points for additional rewards right?
  • ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    @SymbioticVen9M, I totally agree with you. The reward for this challenge in comparison to the weekly SoP quests is not ideal but beggars can’t be choosers as they say… we are asking Kabam for things just not realistic. Are they really going to give 50% of a T5cc when most Cav players already just got 75% of a T5cc of their choice?? It would break the economy of the game. Too many people becoming ThroneBreaker would result in the title being thrown away, just another milestone, it is, but it should be an achievement, a title showing the level your at. The games content such as Act 6 would be easy to complete. It just doesn’t work out. I get what you are saying and I agree but I disagree simultaneously.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

And you know that there are sop finale points for additional rewards right?

Unfortunately not for Cavs.

Waiting for the milestone rewards before I attempt it to I can knock out some of the objectives with the initial clear.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I thought OP was SwarmOfRavens and I thought my eyes were deceiving me at first. Thankfully they were
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

I’ll have Apoc at R3 if that’s any argument for Gambit…
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★

Also I like how you all say get TB but I’ve been grinding the event since SoP dropped using XP boost after XP boost and getting nowhere with my level

EQ gives out next to no experience. If the issue is that you aren’t level 60, story content (especially act 4) gives you the most bang for your buck.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    I agree. The rewards don't reflect the difficulty. How do you build up to a 6* nexus for the regular challenge but have basic 6* shards for the final chapter that is considerably harder and undoubtedly costlier?
    Those rewards should've been vice versa in my opinion.

It's not a Cav/TB issue though. It's more a problem of inaccurate rewards relative to difficulty.
  • SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Posts: 88
    Lol I have Two T5CC and my level is 54. Skill and cosmic
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 28

I’ll have Apoc at R3 if that’s any argument for Gambit…

VTD