**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SLAP THAT NEXUS PULLS

YEAH MON

Comments

• ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    edited August 2021
    Big Daddy Apocalypse all the way bud!
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Sunspot awaken- new cyclops- awaken saber.

SUNSPOT!!
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    W.Magneto
    R.Cyclops
    Gambit

took magneto (not worth it, but the best out of the group)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Went for Cosmic to get Corvus. Got Venom, Hela en Heimdall. Walked away with Venom (my favorite character outside of mcoc)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    wags, emma frost, and omega red. meh considering i have a 5/65 200 sig omega
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Hey where you getting these from? Newbie here
  • N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25

Hey where you getting these from? Newbie here

It's from a challenge that lasted 9 weeks, where you had to fight difficult bosses. It was only available for cavalier and throne breaker players
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

W.Magneto
    R.Cyclops
    Gambit

took magneto (not worth it, but the best out of the group)

The best out of this group is gambit by far.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    ProfX
    Psylocke
    Old Man Logan

They gave me the wrong telepath
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I got a choice between duping Spider-Gwen or pulling either OG Abomination or Gladiator Hulk for the first time. So...yeah. Woo!

:/

I like Spider-Gwen so I would have absolutely taken her if I didn't already have her, but I didn't see a reason to dupe her over getting a new champ. I feel that both Abomination and Ghulk are prime candidates for buffs, but at the moment Ghulk is at least less worthless and has his uses. He was also one of the first (if not the first) 5*s I r4'd, so I have a soft spot for him. However, I've never r5'd him. Ever since I started earning 6*s, I've said that I'd rank up the 6* whenever I pulled him.

Maybe the time has come now that I have him?
  • JAGERMANSTERJAGERMANSTER Posts: 32
    Somebody tell me i made the right decision. Apoc was already r3 and hes beast. Really struggled making a decision.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Finally not a cyclops in sight
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263