**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just became Thronebreaker, do I qualify for SoP Bonuses?

Didn't get the best from my 6*Nexus (ImAbom) but What if Nexus was better(OverseerTwice). I wanted CGR, Corvus or dupe CMM to take to r3 but nevertheless I'm ThroneBreaker. When do I get all the good stuff? Can I get SoP milestones? What's the biggest benefit of this jump?

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Immortal abomination is really great actually and far better then overseer
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ibom is so much better than overseer
  • GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    So good. He is a little clunky, but the damage and poison make up for it.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Gabebravo said:

So good. He is a little clunky, but the damage and poison make up for it.

Should I r2 him immediately?
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Shaqatac said:

Immortal abomination is really great actually and far better then overseer

Dang, is Purgatory better than Overseer? Yall making me regret him lol
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Congrats on becoming TB! Unfortunately, SOP just ended so you can't get in on the TB rewards, but you can get in on the event that went live right after SOP, which also has increased TB rewards. You'll have to beat the Grandmaster and two (for completion) or all (for exploration) of the other champs from the SOP with champs from different classes, but the objectives are there for you now if you feel up for it.

Moreover, I think the changes in the glory store and the daily crystal were the biggest changes for me since I became TB a few months ago. Both were really neat.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

You should only rank IBom up if you want to have a ton of fun. If you don't like fun, don't do it. He's too good to not have fun with.