**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m missing my rewards.

I did SOP for three of the fights, which means I should have 15k shards. Nope. I saw the temporary thread that stated to close and reopen the game, after I followed through with such instructions. I don’t have the rewards, and I’m not the only one.

Comments

• Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Summoners, the Peak Milestone Rewards from the Summer of Pain will be distributed via a message to your in game mail later today. It may take a bit of time for the rewards to fully distribute to everyone, so we thank you for your patience as we work to get them allocated as quickly as possible.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★

Summoners, the Peak Milestone Rewards from the Summer of Pain will be distributed via a message to your in game mail later today. It may take a bit of time for the rewards to fully distribute to everyone, so we thank you for your patience as we work to get them allocated as quickly as possible.

Idk if you’re a mod using the wrong account or not. Your title doesn’t even start with @kabam.
  • Summoners, the Peak Milestone Rewards from the Summer of Pain will be distributed via a message to your in game mail later today. It may take a bit of time for the rewards to fully distribute to everyone, so we thank you for your patience as we work to get them allocated as quickly as possible.

Idk if you’re a mod using the wrong account or not. Your title doesn’t even start with @kabam.
    Referring to Kaizen's earlier comment, his was cut-n-paste of the big green highlighted message at top of Forum. While not a moderator, he was giving you the same info as Kabam already mentioned there.

Sometimes (if the rewards have actually been sent to you, but you can’t see them yet), restarting game will help. But if they haven’t gotten to your position yet in whatever order they are sending them out, you’ll just have to wait.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

Referring to Kaizen's earlier comment, his was cut-n-paste of the big green highlighted message at top of Forum. While not a moderator, he was giving you the same info as Kabam already mentioned there.

Sometimes (if the rewards have actually been sent to you, but you can’t see them yet), restarting game will help. But if they haven’t gotten to your position yet in whatever order they are sending them out, you’ll just have to wait.
    Exactly! :smile: