**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4*Wolverine, Iceman, Rogue or AA, Who shoud I rank up to 5 and awaken?

ejrryo3ejrryo3 Posts: 4
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have 4*Wolverine, Iceman,Rogue and AA.And I am going to rank up to 5 one of them. who is the best mutant to rank 5?
::::This is going to be my first Rank 5 champion of the all champions.
Plus, I have aweking gem( AA is already awken)
Who should I awaken?
Please give me advice.

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Use the awakening gem on wolverine and rank up wolverine (if you need regen) or iceman. i like my wolverine and iceman a little more than my AA.
  • Afrid》sounds good idea. iceman is enough good without awaken. thank you for making me do good decision!
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Depends on what u want em for

Archangel is a beast, specially vs magik
    Iceman is imune to poison, bleed and incinerate, plus he s a good atacker and defender
    But wolverine s healing carries out u in everything.. AQ, act 5.. So i d probably start with inmortal wolverine :) he was my first 50/50, then i upped X23 and Archangel, now im choosing my 4th mutant between Rogue and Iceman
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    If it's going to be your 1st 5/50 then I would go for wolverine, his regen is amazing and will help carry you further in the story quests (and pretty much any content) than the other champions.

Also, wolverine is not available as a 5* (yet) so this makes his worth fullness slightly more.
  • ejrryo3ejrryo3 Posts: 4
    edited November 2017
    》stefanjones,Codornas,Grufty
    You guys also bring me good advice, thank you soooo much!! I already used awaking gem for Wolverine tho... hum To rank5 is so hard to decide for me cuz every points u suggested are quite convincing.
    Big thanx to mates!!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I would suggest AA because your first 5 rank 5s are important prestige champs if you want in a better alliance. If you aren’t concerned about that then rank wolvie
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My first mutant rank 5 was rogue but that was before AA and iceman were released
  • ejrryo3ejrryo3 Posts: 4
    edited November 2017
    》Thanx,Deadbyrd9
    Yes! That's also what I'm thinking about. My AA duped 40, but wolvie still duped 5... regeneration may not enough strong yet.

Now I maily use AA, iceman and rogue(i don't know why most of 4*crystals I opened are mutants tho). However finally I got wolvie a couple days ago...I'm so indecisive Lol