**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your SoP rewards! (Mega thread)

Comments

• PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60

Chose skill for Nick dupe, got Agent Venom. If there wasn't hunt for Nick dupe, would definitely have chosen mutant. R3'd Killmonger and mutant is going for Bishop, probably.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Kronos187 said:

Went with Heimdall

New heroe!?!!?
    The Invisible Man!!!
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Kabam hates me… very sad here :(

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    I'll share if I get them.
    Summer of pain
  • Poseidon1000Poseidon1000 Posts: 35
    Don’t even have nick fury to use him for synergy’s ;-;

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    It seems like 99% of people have received their SOP rewards, including everyone in my alliance and everyone but one I know from former alliances.

I would like to respect the process and not add to the likely bombardment support requests, but at the same time, it isn't easy seeing everyone else get great (and a few not so great) crystals, and I'm left just restarting the game over and over, and even tried reinstalling.

How long should those of use still waiting continue to wait before it is appropriate to put in a support ticket?
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    Captain America WWII, Rhino, Captain America classic. FML
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    My best option was ant-man!! (Also had Joe-Fixit, MODOK)
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★

Not exactly a hard choice - interestingly, my last 6* Crystal gave me Cyclops.
  • SpinterSpinter Posts: 57

man i hate this game so much lmao
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Had 12 options I would have been happy with, got none.

Chose Rogue for Carina challenge and hopefully some nice tweaks to improve her playstyle a little in the coming months.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Domino
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

• CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★

Stryfe : )
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

Kinda 'Meh'. Went with Darkhawk just for fun, and because I already have Mysterio Awakened at 5/65, so...
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

I wanted to awaken rulk since he is r3 but ibom was the obvious choice

😂 I got ibom again but in jr account

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

I first looked at this with extreme sadness, but then I remembered that miles is getting an overhaul next month so I just grabbed him.