**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is grandmaster bugged

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Dexing is damn near impossible for me. Threw units at it. Can’t. Be. Done. Guess I don’t need an r4. What a delusional idea to release a ‘dex intensive’ fight at a time like this. Show must go on, I know. But, to mangle another entertainment related saying, this particular Elvis left the stage, and might just exit the building as well.
  • ShoNuff_Sin6ShoNuff_Sin6 Posts: 6
    I am on my 31st revive with this „Technique“ node… total b.s.
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Yeah, I blew through my entire stash of units and potions. Most frustrating fight I’ve ever done. What a joke…
  • KTAHIRIKTAHIRI Posts: 16
    Actually i did notice that but i was busy fighting him and I didn’t think it wasa bug
    So atleast we need our units back or even half of what we used
  • nelsonroanelsonroa Posts: 16
    The meanest challenge in the entire contest, buggy, tedious fight, and single character! I hope they give me back everything I have spent so far, and...
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Sure would be nice to hear when this fight will be fixed. Did 2 paths and now waiting
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

This is infuriating. I got 8 tokens of compentence and the damage doesn’t reflect I had even built them in the first place, the fights bugged badly.
    https://youtu.be/OW_SiydtOxg
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Same...fought gm bugged and definitely want a portion of revives and hp back.
    Bendy said:

This is infuriating. I got 8 tokens of compentence and the damage doesn’t reflect I had even built them in the first place, the fights bugged badly.

U didnt have any competence in the vid just blunders
    I had 8 competence prior to activation of wounded. No damage was rewarded.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★

The team pushed out the fix, so the correct linked know should be displaying now.

Any thoughts on compensation?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

U need to rewatch there is no competence when hes wounded so guessing u got hit by heavy to get the removed as they dont suddenly go when he enters wounded state
    edited August 2021
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

U need to rewatch there is no competence when hes wounded so guessing u got hit by heavy to get the removed as they dont suddenly go when he enters wounded state
    I cross my heart and swear to god that I had competence. I did not get hit by his heavy. I had 3 blunders and 8 competence. When he went into his wounded stage, this is what I had.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 265 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I'm sure your team is able to find out how many paths each player has completed while it was bugged and award appropriate compensation to number of paths done, matter of fact I recall a per path/run compensation was done in the past but I can't remember what situation it was for exactly.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Has the bug been fixed yet?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

The team will be looking into who would've been affected by this before the fix went out, though given the amount of data that needs to be sifted through and sorted, any revives/potions being sent out will likely be coming next week.

thank goodness. lots of people spent lots of revives and units and potions before we knew it was bugged
  • Mister_HouseMister_House Posts: 39
    I see that the node is fixed but I am still incapable of dexing his special attacks. I have now been unable to do so after four or five continuous attempts
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

I see that the node is fixed but I am still incapable of dexing his special attacks. I have now been unable to do so after four or five continuous attempts

skill issue tbh