**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SLAP THAT NEXUS PULLS

13»

Comments

• SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

Beat the **** out of mine

You gotta awaken Joe, man.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

I picked Elsa
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

Ercarret said:

DrDrill said:

W.Magneto
    R.Cyclops
    Gambit

took magneto (not worth it, but the best out of the group)

I really like White Magneto! He is worth it for his guidance boost alone, but he's also a bit more dynamic to play than Red Mags (even if he is not nearly as good offensively).

He also boosts all #Hero and #Metal champs on your team, and has some really good synergies with good champs. He can make Cable more suicide-friendly with 60% poison resistance and he has a synergy with Apocalypse that makes every Horseman deal 30% more damage with their special attacks. He also speeds up Guardian's force field generation by about 30%.

So don't be too sad!
    That's pretty good actually, thanks for the heads up
    No problem, @DrDrill, happy to help. I really like my White Mags. I'll probably r3 him when I awaken him. His guidance boost gives him the ability to allow any of your teammates (well, any #metal or #hero teammates, anyway) to stun opponents who otherwise shrug off debuffs easily. Suddenly champs like Mole Man, Korg, Crossbones, Kingpin, Agent Venom etc become a walk in the park.

He was so good for the Jabari Panther boss fight when she was first introduced since she can't cleanse his passive stuns, and he was equally amazing for that Blade boss fight a couple of months ago where you constantly had to knock him down with heavy attacks - which was kind of tricky since he shrugs off your stuns quicker and quicker as he gains power.

I just constantly find a good use for him in quests. Even if you don't need the passive stun itself, his guidance boost gives everyone in a fight a 15% damage boost until the opponent is down in addition to the benefits he always gives to #Hero and #Metal champs.

I hope you find as much use for him as I have with mine! :)
  • JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 15

😬
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

Other pulls were really bad. I’ll have to learn him now
  • Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I really wanna know did @Fluffy_paws get His AA from mutant or not? @ me fluffy!
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75

likkle claire ting
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94

Super happy but does falcon need his awakened ability?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

My second time pulling CMM this week, ecstatic
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

How is it even possible that I don’t get a single good option? Lol
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Awakened Prof X. Hood was tempting but nay
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I really wanna know did @Fluffy_paws get His AA from mutant or not? @ me fluffy!

@Ghostboytjie she is still 6* AA-less and not a happy bunny
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

• Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

Don't have him at 5* either so very satisfied
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I choose Mutant nexus and pulled Storm-x, Breast and Cyclops.
    Picked Storm-x
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46

I chose mags, most wanted mutant