**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry, freeze and dex bug fix timeline

Pelu1Pelu1 Posts: 38
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
When the current bug will get fix. How many days it will take.

When we will get compensation of it.

Any one have any idea.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Pelu1Pelu1 Posts: 38

Yes, an update from Kabam would be nice. Parry is worse than before. Absolutely ridiculous that there has been no communication or updates from Kabam since July 23rd!

I was expecting that they will fix it in new update. But now it's even worse. Hope they will update any thing about it and give us compensation asap.

Pelu1 said:

Yes, an update from Kabam would be nice. Parry is worse than before. Absolutely ridiculous that there has been no communication or updates from Kabam since July 23rd!

I was expecting that they will fix it in new update. But now it's even worse. Hope they will update any thing about it and give us compensation asap.
    I would like them to compensate us again with normal revives. The final compensation will come once the bug is fixed.
    Absolutely right bro. At least help summoners to proceed with the monthly and other contents.
    I spend 400 units to clear Spider Man 2099 in Cavalier monthly quest 2.2 in fadu1 account due to parry bug.

Now game is impossible to play without using resources. I spend more than 5 K in several game contents due to parry and other bugs.

I hope we get better compensation like few nexus 6* crystal, 25% T5CC sepector, few K units. Revives and positions.