**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cav Players Done Dirty for SOP Finale

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

It's literally 3 fights for half a 6 star, 3 t4cc selectors, a t5 basic and a nice chunk of t2 alpha.

People have been spoiled by the SOP milestone rewards.

Can't wait for all the future threads complaining that the side-quests aren't on par with SOP. :/

3 fights lol

These are some of the toughest fights in the game, a resource sink for most players.

That GM fight alone empties ppl's stash. Not everyone is as skilled as some of you. I'm a TB and I still think this content is bollocks.
    Exactly, it is not about 3 fights or spoiled by SOP. Ok for a sec lets assume SOP spoiled most players ok? But even then SOP fights were weekly and we got 1 week to fight 1 champ and get rewarded incrementally. But now we have to fight 3 big monster fights which are indeed top level bosses in ths game in current meta. And the rewards dont justify it as a whole thats all. I mean T4CC for completion tha too a single ? Even a single easy path from LOL gibes out 3 of each class am i worng and obviously those 3 bosses are tougher then entire LOL 1 path whatever you count.at least 1 25% T5CC would make it motivational to do it. Fighting grandmaster 1nce in ACT gives out the top level Reward then why give out a fraction of that here?
    Fighting grandmaster once in act 6 doesn't give you all those rewards. Slogging through 6 entire quests, each with many fights per path around the 300K healthpool requiring decently specific counters, and that's not even including the bosses who are slightly behind the difficulty of SOP bosses if not on par with. And that's just one chapter. Completion of that doesn't give any t5cc if you want to compare like that.

And I don't think you understood what I meant when I said SOP milestones spoiled everyone with rewards. Those were top-tier, never seen before rewards that were comparitively easily achievable than in any other part of the game. Now, everyone expects that to be the norm which is why there is so much complaint about these rewards.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Rewards look pretty good including the objectives. Through exploration you’ll naturally use most of the classes anyway. I’m going to have to squeeze in mutant somewhere or do a 7th run but that’s just cuz I susk at Mysterio
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Doing it for the t4cc alone tbh
  • SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Posts: 88
    Lvernon15 said:

There’s a reason the complaining cav player stereotype exists, this is that reason

Cheers Mate, I can’t wait for two six star cyclops and a material I get in a weeks worth of aq in advance
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

It's literally 3 fights for half a 6 star, 3 t4cc selectors, a t5 basic and a nice chunk of t2 alpha.

People have been spoiled by the SOP milestone rewards.

Can't wait for all the future threads complaining that the side-quests aren't on par with SOP. :/

3 fights lol

These are some of the toughest fights in the game, a resource sink for most players.

That GM fight alone empties ppl's stash. Not everyone is as skilled as some of you. I'm a TB and I still think this content is bollocks.
    Exactly, it is not about 3 fights or spoiled by SOP. Ok for a sec lets assume SOP spoiled most players ok? But even then SOP fights were weekly and we got 1 week to fight 1 champ and get rewarded incrementally. But now we have to fight 3 big monster fights which are indeed top level bosses in ths game in current meta. And the rewards dont justify it as a whole thats all. I mean T4CC for completion tha too a single ? Even a single easy path from LOL gibes out 3 of each class am i worng and obviously those 3 bosses are tougher then entire LOL 1 path whatever you count.at least 1 25% T5CC would make it motivational to do it. Fighting grandmaster 1nce in ACT gives out the top level Reward then why give out a fraction of that here?
    You've never fought the Grandmaster. You're barely even cavalier. How can you even have an opinion on any of this? You don't even have that many R5 5*s and you're saying t4cc is a slap in the face? You need 15 for R2/3 for a 6*.

You're the last person to be having any opinion on this.
    T4CC selectors are pretty much a wet dream at this point
    I know right. I need Skill T4cc bad.
  • SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Posts: 88
    TyEdge said:

It’s. Not. For. You.

It’s so frustrating to me watching people complain about not being TB. I got my main to TB at New Years and my alt in May. Do you have any idea how much t5cc has been injected into the game in the last 9 months?

Variant 7, 25%x3 in 7.1, 25% x4 in 7.2, 10% per month as a nexus in EQ, a 10% objective, 2% crystals…and that’s on top of what was already easily attainable in v5, v6, and the 6.4 selector. And then you had SOP. Come on.

Oh no, I’ve got the cats but not the champ nor the level. I have two T5CC in fact
  • CheloniiChelonii Posts: 20
    Here is a good personal example. I was uncollected with Hercules started, so If I went to cav I got punished by missing out on event rewards.
    July the 4th sales lumped all the uncollected in with lvl 5s (how convenient for me)
    If uncollected where allow to do SOP I could have easily gotten 5 points.
    I got to Cavalier for Sym Supreme. I beat him and ghost. So I got 10K 6* shards.
    Because of the enforced limits on uncollected, I got screwed out of not participating in SOP earlier.
    Because of enforced limits on cavalier not having quests TB have, I couldn't get anymore points when I did get Cav.
    Because there are no quests for Cavalier for the end of SOP I can spend lots of units to complete for 5k shards or lots more to complete for the extra 15k shards.

I only have 3 rank 1 6*s and 1 rank 5 5* and a few rank 4 5*s. Also I got Captain Marvel OG from my SOP rewards so yay.....

Would you feel screwed over if you were in my place?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,283 ★★★★★

Lol I have Two T5CC and my level is 54. Skill and cosmic

And?
    Clearly it’s an RNG problem!! They don’t have the BGT six star champ in the skill and cosmic class worthy of r3.
    Most likely the problem is that they haven’t cleared 6.4 yet..SMH!!
  • CheloniiChelonii Posts: 20

ah yeah i feel so screwed because i couldnt do omega boss rush last year because my roster was very limited and i was only uncollected. i wish it had a longer timer and i could do it now. i will completely ignore the fact the fact that i am not entitled to every single content in the game, and things will happen at their own pace and not wait for me. i will also ignore the fact that i started playing seriously late, and coudnt become cav, and that should be on me. i will just say that i feel screwed over.

While you are spending the time to write a response that is meant to tear someone down by using assumptions and strawman arguments. The least you could do is capitalize your words, use some grammar, and not repeat yourself.