**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously it’s over due

Come on kabam. Seriously!!!!!! All that work for this!!!!! You guys claim the odds are even, but every time you do these actual decent reward events there is never atleast a guarantee of a usable character!!!! Not a single one of those 3 champions are worth ANY of my materials. I would have atleast liked a champ that can clear some kind of content!!! To take on these past weeks and actual get the rewards my account needs, just for you guys to slap me in the dace and laugh with the just pitiful 3 options I was given. Like you guys are the only mobile game that don’t have a guaranteed point. Like after so many crystals you are atleast guaranteed a 5* version or a usable champion. The rewards rarely ever give worthy outcomes. Why do you think you can keep dangling false possibilities in the face of your clients and we will continue to chase it. This is why your game is failing. Too much asked and nothing given in return. That was too much time and effort put into those 3 options

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    You are so quick to anger that you don't realize the opportunity in front of you..
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    ... Still hasn't said who he picked 🤔
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

King groot is amazing

carnage is amazing too
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    You know they both just got buffed right, both a hundred times better than my korg dupe, Hawkeye or taskmaster options
    Speeds80 said:

You know they both just got buffed right, both a hundred times better than my korg dupe, Hawkeye or taskmaster options

Yeah but the problem is that he has a certain expectation of Beyond god tier Champs or bust so even if he was given every high-quality buff Champion option, if it isn't one of the holiest of holies oh, he isn't going to be happy about it and that's really a shame because they have become so much better and it's really helped a lot of people who don't have an as an expensive roster or a lot of money to throw at the game.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel is likely to get a buff in the future as well.

Consider if your nexus was Colossus, Red Mags, and Diablo in early 2019 or She-Hulk, Bishop, and Falcon before their buffs. You’d be disappointed then too, but now they are all great champions and some are coveted even at the highest level of the game.

Ms. Marvel is likely to get a buff in the future as well.

Consider if your nexus was Colossus, Red Mags, and Diablo in early 2019 or She-Hulk, Bishop, and Falcon before their buffs. You’d be disappointed then too, but now they are all great champions and some are coveted even at the highest level of the game.

Exactly, you cannot be short-sighted about what benefits you now and what could pay off dividends in the future.

But it doesn't help when you have CCP members going on and on about how you absolutely need these "top five Champs" in the game and if you don't have them, you're worthless as a player or some ****, meanwhile not even a year-and-a-half ago, that top five list had DIFFERENT Champions on it and maybe in six months to a year, that top five list will change again and suddenly everybody will be commenting about how they're not getting "TBA" out of their Nexus and "had to settle for a Cosmic Ghost Rider or Warlock.."