**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does critic failure works?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

I'm figthing VS her on last chapter of variant 5, I carried champions with increased AA like Sorcerer Supreme and Longshot but still take a lot of damage from critic failure . It's supposed she decreased the AA for 15% so awakened SS and Longshot shouldn't take damage, for example my awaken SS has +20% AA and Longshot has +300% AA.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    If abilities fail to trigger, it will trigger it.

Longshot himself has abilities that trigger based on chance. Can't remember for SS case though. Also, other external abilities, like masteries and stuff, do also count towards it
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    When SS is unlucky, her ability accuracy is decreased by 50%. This overwhelms her increased ability accuracy unless she is at max sig, so she can still be hit with critical failure.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    My point is the next, all champion have 100% AA, that's mean 85% figthing VS domino, due to AAR. Champions like awakened SS get increas AA, my SS has + 20% AA +100% AA - 15% AA due to domino hability = 105% AA. Based on this example none hability should fail to trigger.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Wicket329 said:

When SS is unlucky, her ability accuracy is decreased by 50%. This overwhelms her increased ability accuracy unless she is at max sig, so she can still be hit with critical failure.

For any reason I didn't 't know that, this answer my question . Thanks bro.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

My point is the next, all champion have 100% AA, that's mean 85% figthing VS domino, due to AAR. Champions like awakened SS get increas AA, my SS has + 20% AA +100% AA - 15% AA due to domino hability = 105% AA. Based on this example none hability should fail to trigger.

Keep in mind that domino modifies the existing chance to happen. So you can have 120% ability accuracy but a particular ability only has a base accuracy of 50%. End result? A 60% chance it triggers and a 40% chance you eat a crit fail. (I’m ignoring her 15% to shorten the math. Sorry).