**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse persistent genetic code issue

After winning 2 fights, 1st against a skill champ and 2nd against a mutant in AQ.
Apocalypse persistent genetic code is still 1.
Is anyone else faced this problem? How to ask kabam to fix this problem??

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I dont think so, in apoc's abilities yes you dont get +1 charge when you knock out a robot, but you should still be able to get +2 charge at the start of the fight when fighting a mutant and you should still be able to keep the +2 that you got from fighting a mutant. I don't see any part in his abilities that says he wont keep his existing persistent charges against robots.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

I dont think so, in apoc's abilities yes you dont get +1 charge when you knock out a robot, but you should still be able to get +2 charge at the start of the fight when fighting a mutant and you should still be able to keep the +2 that you got from fighting a mutant. I don't see any part in his abilities that says he wont keep his existing persistent charges against robots.

It's a mutant ROBOT, it doesn't count. Good grief
    edited August 2021
    does the +2 at the start of the fight say the mutant has to be a non robot? no it doesn't. If @Kabam Zibiit or @Kabam Miike or kabam someone says otherwise i will drop it
    I have done that path in AQ map 5 fighting the first mutant robot previously with apoc and have always left the battle with 3 charges until the recent update/server maintenance
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★

I have done that path in AQ map 5 fighting the first mutant robot previously with apoc and have always left the battle with 3 charges until the recent update/server maintenance

I faced the same thing this week but I also considered the fact that they are not doom bots or symbiotes could be the reason why I was getting charges earlier but these bein robot is the reason I am not getting charges. ROBOTS regardless being mutant or not dont add charges to apoc.

I faced the same thing this week but I also considered the fact that they are not doom bots or symbiotes could be the reason why I was getting charges earlier but these bein robot is the reason I am not getting charges. ROBOTS regardless being mutant or not dont add charges to apoc.
    You are correct, robots whether they are mutant or not, do not give apoc +1 charge when they are defeated. And it is definitely possible that I was mistaken and was in fact fighting mutant symbioids but can't remember. But remember, apoc has 2 methods of gaining charges that do not interfere with each other.

Method 1: when you fight a mutant, gain 2 charges at the start of the fight.

Method 2: gain 1 charge when you KO a not-robot.

From what I understand, where the mutant robot is concerned. Method 2 will not be triggered but method 1 should still trigger, and if during the start of the fight I already get 3 charges from method 1, I don't see why they should be removed at the end of the fight since method 1 and method 2 don't interfere with each other. If there is a post somewhere where kabam stated an intention that apoc should not receive a charge even from a mutant robot then I drop my case or if @Kabam Miike has an answer.
    Again I want to make it clear, I know that apoc will not get +1 charge when knocking down a robot. But that should be unrelated to him getting +2 at the start of the fight when fighting a mutant

Ok fine, I had to go into the champion spotlight to see what you guys mean. In my defense, it's not immediately apparent just by reading the abilities alone. @Kabam Miike if this point can be made clearer please update apoc description to say that robots no matter what class they are will not grant genetic code. If the intention is for apoc to be able to gain charges even against mutant robots then please make it clear in the forums thanks.