**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Showdown Difficulty

OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
Have a few questions about the showdown that hopefully this loving community can help me out with:

1) I see in the announcement it says KG week is the 16th through the 21st of August but the timer in game says it’s open for 11 more days or something like that. Anyone know for sure what it is?

2) I’m not usually good at this game, but for a brief moment the Marvel Gods shined down upon me (literally because I was using Hercules) and I had a flawless run against KG. No hits taken and down in about 4.5 minutes give or take a couple seconds.

So my second question is does anyone know about how long of a delay it is in the leaderboard updates? I’ve seen it update with new names since I completed it about 16 hours ago but I should be in the 5th according to what’s there now.

I know that’s not good enough to even qualify and I don’t even care about qualifying. I just want to see my name on the leaderboard even if it’s just long enough to get a screenshot and hang it on my fridge for all my family who doesn’t play this game to see!

Any insight would be appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Only some countries are allowed to participate for the qualifiers i believe.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Only some countries are allowed to participate for the qualifiers i believe.

I am in the United States. Also I didn’t use any boosts before anyone asks that..