**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Hulk worthy of a generic awakening gem?

Is 4* Hulk worth using a generic 4* awakening gem? I'm tired of waiting for Stark Spidey, Voodoo or other newer top champs and have 70+ stones to add to his sig level.
At 5/50 awakened is he strong enough for end-game content?

Comments

• DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    No
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    edited November 2017
    jesus no

in the right hands he cant clear some higher end content but definitely do not use a generic gem
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Folks swear by him vs the Collector - but only duped. Not sure about a generic grm though.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    not generic
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Science gem? YES!!!
    Generic Gem? I could go either way. He IS a beast!
    Hard to say not knowing your roster.
    I use my R3 unduped 5* quite a bit in quests and my 5/50 sig 99 pretty regularly in aq.

A 5/50 Hulk IS strong enough for end game content.
  • Not worth spending a Generic on Hulk...
    You'll regret it if you do, and then get a god tier later on..
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I love Hulk when you match him up with Thor and Juggs thier critical rate sky rockets. Many say he sucks! That being said...if you have a generic hold it. Unlock the big green guy out of love with a science but keep your generic.
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    I keep hoping to dupe him from crystals but last 10 or so have all been meh (Groot, Duck, She Hulk, etc).
    I have a lot of great 4* duped & high sig level; Angel, Wolvie, SL, SW.
    Thanks for the input - I'll hold that gem.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Generic...no. I would hold off, especially if you are not against spending $30 or less and wait for an offer near Cyber Monday and maybe get a cheap AG offer. If you have 2 generic...go for it, Hulk is amazing!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    If I am reading correctly, an awakened Hulk with low health hits very hard and it is immediate instead of needing to reach combo count with Star-Lord.

That was the strategy (of course Hulk stuns with special 1 too) used against the Collector.

Looks worthy of an awakening gem.