**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tone Deaf or Something Else?

2»

Comments

• i dont think we should have shards. That is not what should be compensated. Revives, pots, refills. That is absolutely all we need.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

i dont think we should have shards. That is not what should be compensated. Revives, pots, refills. That is absolutely all we need.

In terms of what we missed out on, I do think we've missed out on shards. AW not being on is less shards, any content you can't complete has shards. But I agree in terms of what we've actually missed out on there's not many shards.

However, Kabam also said that they would include "some gifts as a thank you for sticking with us while we worked to address this problem". I agree that not loads of shards need to be compensated as what we've missed out on, but in terms of a gift for thanking us for sticking around, there's not much that fits the bill except for crystals/shards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

i dont think we should have shards. That is not what should be compensated. Revives, pots, refills. That is absolutely all we need.

I fully believe we will get shards. I don't think we'll get a 6* nexus like most have been saying. There are people who couldn't do MEQ last month or this month still. I don't think it will be equal to what's missed exactly since it's a blanket comp but I do believe we will get them for sure.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I was of the same idea. But looking back and reading some comments again, I think shards should and will be part of the compensation. People should not expect 2 nexus and 30k 6 star shards and the likes, but something to mitigate the loss of shards from people who missed out on aw, seq amd meq rewards. It would not be unrealistic to expect rhe while months legendary rewards as compensation.

My thoughts would be very different if there was a consistent flow of normal revives and potions similar to aq items. But, kabam missed out on that and need to compensate for the missed shards and resources during this bug.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I was of the same idea. But looking back and reading some comments again, I think shards should and will be part of the compensation. People should not expect 2 nexus and 30k 6 star shards and the likes, but something to mitigate the loss of shards from people who missed out on aw, seq amd meq rewards.

Just remember that compensation packages like the one we will get are not only to replace the losses we face due to bugs.

Kabam themselves have said there will be a gift alongside it to thank us for sticking with them, based on progression level.
This discussion has been closed.