**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• JmurphJmurph Posts: 118 β˜…
    edited August 2021
    Any ideas of an approximate timeline for the general compensation due to parry and dex issues? I know we have had war and quest compensation but I believe there was a promise of general compensation. Thank you!
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…
    Jmurph said:

Any ideas of an approximate timeline for the general compensation due to parry and dex issues? I know we have had war and quest compensation but I believe there was a promise of general compensation. Thank you!

End of month. I'm sure you can wait that long
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aug 31st
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 β˜…β˜…
    Hope compensation is in time for summer of pain finale at least.
  • NanibannuNanibannu Posts: 13 β˜…
    So alliance assistance and compensation till end of the month both are different
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Catmanndo said:

Being patient is easier said than done. Taking a beating daily because the game is broken on both of your expensive Apple devices simply sucks.
    Compensation just buys time.
    I’d rather talk about the buffs and sop counters, oh wait, I can’t even play sop because of the bugs πŸ₯΅

Same boat here. If it’s almost impossible to Dex (best case scenario, most end up being parries) it gets kinda hard even following up GM’s prompts. Same when parry flat out fails. Trying to Dex when he wants me to parry now. It’s a bit silly.

• emsehven2emsehven2 Posts: 4 β˜…

Catmanndo said:

Being patient is easier said than done. Taking a beating daily because the game is broken on both of your expensive Apple devices simply sucks.
    Compensation just buys time.
    I’d rather talk about the buffs and sop counters, oh wait, I can’t even play sop because of the bugs πŸ₯΅

Same boat here. If it’s almost impossible to Dex (best case scenario, most end up being parries) it gets kinda hard even following up GM’s prompts. Same when parry flat out fails. Trying to Dex when he wants me to parry now. It’s a bit silly.

yeah, having the same issue dexing. you can compensate and adjust your play with the initial dex, but it’s really hard when you have to dex 2x to get away from an aggressive AI. i would just wait until the issue is fixed when trying to clear content like act 7. but summer of pain is timebound. hope they can send some revives and health pots soon.

i know i can’t solo most fights, but i think i could save a revive or 2 most fights if the dex timing was the same as before
  • Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 28 β˜…
    Compensation for what?
    Kabam broke the game even more
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161 β˜…
    my game is close all the time, when the control is inverted, the dexterity doesn't work in grandmaster
    Iphone Se 2020.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At this point, assuming an average of one revive has been used as a result of parry/dex bug per day the bug has been going on (conservative low), do the math. The compensation for this has better be appropriate.
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31 β˜…
    Gmonkey said:

I uninstalled and cleared app cache seems better to me now. iPhone pro max latest patch

I've tried this and still cant dex any med attack or specials consistently.

I'm at my wit's end. This was by far my most favorite mobile game and completely frustrated with the state of the game. I don't want to leave, but it's no longer fun. It's hard to walk away, but for now, that is what is going to happen... :(