**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suspend war season again!

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
How are we supposed to do war with the dex/parry bug? It s impossibile now....it s bettere to suspend the season again if the problem isnt resolved.....
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    marino123 said:

How are we supposed to do war with the dex/parry bug? It s impossibile now....it s bettere to suspend the season again if the problem isnt resolved.....

Wont happen again. Unless the issue escalates. But definitely we can expect a crazy compensation from them especially cav thronebreaker players
    There won't be any special compensation for war, based on progression. There might be generic compensation like the one they sent earlier for war, but no special ones for sure.

Generic compensation will probably include war stuff as well. It's for the overall game.

Plus, Kabam have already said they will giving out more war items throughout the season to deal with item loss.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    The bugs tend to average out between alliances. Wading through **** is fine as long as we all have to wade through it more or less equally.
  • Venom29Venom29 Posts: 4
    still a lot of bug, it is unplayable .. the parry does not pass it becomes annoying to play in these conditions .. it is necessary to cancel the season until your bugs are 100% resolved
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    War at this stage is totally unfair. Not because of the bugs in general, but mostly because this escalated for many users or got fixed, after the "hotfix". Now half the players dannot dex/parry, have lags and intercept problems they didnt before, and half have some minor problems with parry once in a while, or their game are fixed. How is this fair comparing teams/alliances?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The tricky part now is some players got it fixed after the update, and some without issue previously but now facing parry/dex/evade issues. There is also a group of luckiest players who didn't face any issue in past few months any having compensation packages. In this respect, it is quite unlikely for Kabam to postpone AW as this is a revenue stream for the company. Yes it is a quite unfair situation but Kabam already disclaimed itself with compensation plus a warning message to players to "select contents to play and avoid those difficult content under bug situations".

The feeling of playing this game in these 2 months is not very good. I know. It seems wait-and-see is the only method as Kabam is also working on a fix. I won't fight with GwenMaster nor AW under the current situation.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I don't understand how it is fixed for some, not for others. Is it phone related?
  • Yeah controls are just absolutely horrible. We are facing NY718 and most of our deaths are due to control issues. Having a handicap for the war season, when we face such behemoths isnt fun.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Game is much worse than before the "fix". I not only have parry problems but my champs don't respond to controls correctly, they'll dash back randomly or I'll have no control at all. My champ will just stand there and get wrecked. My alliance members are having the same issues too. I'm thinking about going solo for a while. There way to many bugs right now, looking at the bugs section and it's as bad as I ever remember seeing it. Usually people are upset about one problem but there's a lot of broken champs and gameplay right now. Kabam needs more people helping with bugs. I didn't realize Doc Oc has been broken for so long. Smh
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike
    War season needs to be cancelled again, parry and DeX still not working for people and fights continuously freezing throughout aw fights.This is with both Android and iOS.
  • Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 28
    Its not only war compensation
    All content are broken
    I cant continue act 6

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Missing parry at crucial moments is just annoying.

I've also realized if the opponent is close enough and start to dash forward, my dash back doesn't work anymore. Very game breaking.

This new engine is a mess for important/high level fights.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I hate war in general and this made it worse.

Lovely. 😐
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    what happens with parry/dex issue bug?
    cause before the hotfix I managed to 100% Act 5 but never had parry failing or dex failing me, the only experience I had is when I dash back and block sometimes my champion suddenly dashes towards the enemy and It's where it sucked cause I get wrecked sometimes 🤣
    but I thought It was just me being a scrub, still happens every now and then after the hotfix, only thought it was my phone failing me and not some in game bugs or what.

This is seriously frustrating! What the hell was Kabam thinking when they decided that war season can start?

Attacker just stopped in the middle of a combo, then gets pummeled by the defender, after that parry/block absolutely refuses to work, and finally gets hit with a SP3 and match over! And before someone chimes in says, 'Get Gud', this is a fight I've done multiple times on the same node with the same defender and I usually 1-shot without breaking a sweat.

Absolutely pitiful!

Yeah happened to me but only after the update. It's pretty bad right now. My teammates are having the same problem

I've also realized if the opponent is close enough and start to dash forward, my dash back doesn't work anymore. Very game breaking.

Must be what's happening to me. Haven't quite figured out the cause, all I know is the controls don't work as expected and I get wrecked.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Especially frustrating when you use boosted champs in war and die due to these gameplay issues. Because healing R3 especially is a nightmare and glory pots are like a drop in the ocean worth to heal.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    DaMunk said:

Must be what's happening to me. Haven't quite figured out the cause, all I know is the controls don't work as expected and I get wrecked.
    It is this - When the opponent starts dash forward, controls stop working sometimes. This is why we get wrecked.
  • Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 28
    marino123 said:

Yanivl69 said:

All content are broken
    I cant continue act 6

They had mentioned not to do any difficult content until the bug is fixed. So doing act 6 can be postponed until the bug is fixed as it is a permanent contrnt.
    What about Cav monthly quest?
    Arena?
    Sop quest?

Can you pls post a link to Kabam 's comment to this issue
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike and others...as can you see there are a lot of people that agree on the ending of the war season. Too much bug make it unplayable and so the game.....
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yanivl69 said:

marino123 said:

Yanivl69 said:

All content are broken
    I cant continue act 6

They had mentioned not to do any difficult content until the bug is fixed. So doing act 6 can be postponed until the bug is fixed as it is a permanent contrnt.
    What about Cav monthly quest?
    Arena?
    Sop quest?

Can you pls post a link to Kabam 's comment to this issue
    And for how long can we continue without doing "hard content"? The game is pretty boring without some challenge after four years for me, and maybe more than others. Not to mention that Kabam is the first who "bended the rule" or something similar in phrasing, to start the AW season. I want to bend the rule too, give me a few hundred revives to do last week of SoP and some act 6 material.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    As much as war with bugs sucks, with no war people are just getting bored and retiring, it’s needed.