**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m sorry but

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
What’s wrong with GM’s SP1? From having 1300 units before the finale to 0 after bringing down the GM to only 79%, I am not happy. And the main reason to this, I just cannot dex his SP1 first beam. In fact, if I dash back by mistake and then he launches it, I manage to dex it even though it’s too early. But when I try to dash back on time, I get my ass whooped. Someone please help me

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Problem is that you need to dex twice before he launches something .. sometimes it brings you totally out of the rhythm, agree
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Problem is that you need to dex twice before he launches something .. sometimes it brings you totally out of the rhythm, agree

Ohh k thanks. I had no idea about that, wish I asked before hand damn it
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    might be dex bug. Might be ur bad at evading it, practice on iron man sp1. Same amount of warning, same easy beamdex.
  • Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    hit

That is litterally everywhere, so you mean to say you can't dex og iron man sp1, to bait it you have to dex at correct time or he will launch it after you dex and when you come out of dex you will get.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Neev_4321 said:

hit

That is litterally everywhere, so you mean to say you can't dex og iron man sp1, to bait it you have to dex at correct time or he will launch it after you dex and when you come out of dex you will get.
    I do dex at the right time tho, and this has to be harder than Iron Man’s SP1, because this is such a pain. And once in a while what you said does happen, but I still get clipped by it even if I dex when I see him launching it
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Neev_4321 said:

hit

No bro what I meant was:

for some champs you need to swipe a few times back, that’s because how the mediums (when they dashing at you) are designed, e.g venom.
    IM just dashes at you and do a uppercut that’s it. Venom hunts you while dashing at you :smiley:

GM is the Same, usually you need to dex several times before he launches his sk1 which is annoying.. it’s just his Movement design
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Blocking can significantly reduce damage taken.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s probably the dex issue. Kt1 had a lot of problems with it on his livestream which was abnormal for him.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I found the dex timing on the beam attack a little off what I expected. I initially tried it like it was Iron Man's and got blasted. I think I managed to dodge it best when I dex a lil earlier than I would have expected. I got him down, but it weren't pretty.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★
    I had the same problem, in addition to parrying in that fight in particular. He’s incredible aggressive (which is fine, it makes intercepts safer which is great for the fight) but when he dashes and throws a 5 hit combo into the air, the parry/Dex issues are bound to pop up, and then you die. I tried this fight yesterday and I burned through all of my stashed revives. I then realized I play this game to have fun, and I wasn’t having fun, so I quit out.

It looks like I won’t be getting any Summer of Pain final week rewards, which I’m really sad about. I don’t mean this in a “give me every 6 star as compensation” kind of way, but no compensation can properly make up for this bug.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Whenever u days back once make sure to block immediate after. This way u don't have to double dash then evade his l1
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hello sorry but, I'm Dad!

Introductions aside, I'm bravely allowing other people to taste test this last morsel of pain before I dig in. Not a fan of difficulty being dependent on whether or not the game follows its own rules, especially when it's so easy to get caught in sunk-cost territory.