**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Deserves/Needs the Buff More OG Cap or Cap WWII?

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
What ideas do you have for either champion that might make them of greater use in the game? Or should we give Cap the Magneto treatment and buff both simultaneously with complimentary attributes?

I’d like to see what ideas you all may have for how their kits might be improved

Who Deserves/Needs the Buff More OG Cap or Cap WWII? 60 votes

Prioritize OG Cap
41%
pbeadleMasterduxCassySandeepSJakearoundcx23433RookiieMadEyeMoody_333Ewell65SSS69TripleBMaratoxPastorAmericaDoctor_Strange19FTPAllDayPuttPuttChaosMax1012Drew3808BigBlueOxNegative_100Ace2319 25 votes
Prioritize Cap WWII
15%
LeNoirFaineantallinashesyuwWine_LoverFred_JoeityMercury79odishika123AlmccarthySwordEvolved 9 votes
Give Cap the Magneto Treatment
43%
Tendersquadheruheru511zuffyquando213MagrailothosBlitzattackMqc19FluffyPigMonsterColonaut123WordunkenLegionnaireIronGladiator22RenaxqqChikelHoitadoNameless_IWraviXsharmaWill3808SearmenisYodabolt21 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Prioritize OG Cap
    OG cap was my first 6* so it would be nice to see him buffed. Maybe the rest of the OG avengers too
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Give Cap the Magneto Treatment
    Rookiie said:

Sig Ability: I can do this all day, shrugs off all debuffs, every debuff he shrugs off grants him a Fury buff increasing his Attack by +600 for 12 seconds. Stacks.

So essentially Debuff Immune? Ok bud
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    What about cap iw? #JusticeForAllCaps

/s